Chapter 22

Once they got to the Mess Hall and sat down, Olivia decided to just listen to music while she ate. 

After dinner when Chiron dismissed the group Olivia went over to Leo. 

"Hey," Olivia said giving Leo a hug. 

"Hey O," Leo said. 

"How about tomorrow morning we meet up in Bunker 9?" Olivia said coming out of the hug.

Leo smiled, "Sounds great." 

They held each other's hands and headed to the Amphitheater.

Once they got to the Amphitheater, Olivia and Leo sat next to Darcy, Percy, and Annabeth. 

They sang and laughed the whole time, until the last song. 

Olivia saw Rachel going onto the stage, eyes glowing and fog surrounding her. 

"Just great...." Olivia said.

"The Big Three trio

Will become Olympus' heroes.

As they stop the War of the Gods

And defeat all odds."

Rachel was caught and taken to a seat once she finished telling the prophecy. 

"The Big Three trio." Olivia thought, "Looks like only three of us are going."

Chiron dismissed the campers and he and the heads of every cabin met in the Big House. 

"Just great, another quest for Olivia." A cabin head said. 

"Hey, I don't ask for these quests. By all means, you can have them," Olivia snapped. 

"Calm down now," Chiron said.

Olivia calmed down and everyone became silent. 

"Now, Olivia how about you tell them about your past vision," Chiron said keeping an eye on the campers. 

"Yes, sir," Olivia said. 

She stood up and told them about her vision.

Once Olivia was done explaining the vision she sat back down and took a deep breath. 

Olivia felt Leo's hand take a hold of her hand and she instantly got calmer. 

"Now, let's decide who shall lead this quest," Chiron said. 

The campers all thought silently. 

"How about Percy?" another camper suggested. 

"But Olivia is a daughter of Zeus," another camper pointed out.

The campers started to argue while Olivia thought harder. 

"Percy will." Olivia said, "I have been leading enough quests lately." 

"Alright then. Percy will lead this quest." Chiron said. 

"And I already know who's going." Percy said, "The prophecy said "The Big Three trio" Olivia, Darcy, and I are the only known Big Three children that could be talked about for the quest since Nico and Thalia aren't here."

I had been told about Nico a while ago. He likes to stay in the underworld so I have never met him.

Percy looked at Annabeth with a face that clearly meant sorry. Annabeth nodded and smiled at Percy to assure that it was ok. 

Olivia looked at Leo and he had the same smile on his face.

"Alright then. The rest of you may leave except for you three." Chiron said.