Chapter 28

It was the next morning and Olivia had just woken up. 

She got up and changed into a white crop top, bleach blue jeans, and put on some blue shoes. She then left on her jewelry, grabbed her bag and left her cabin. 

She jogged over to the Hermes cabin and walked in. There were a few people sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor but no sign of any pranks. 

Olivia quickly walked out and luckily nobody saw her. She then jogged to Bunker 9.

Once she got to Bunker 9 Olivia saw Leo working at a desk. 

She placed her bag down and ran over to where he was, "Hey Leo." 

"Hey O." 

Olivia looked at what Leo was working on, it was a golden ring.

"What's this?" Olivia asked. 

Leo smirked and picked up the ring. He tossed it up into the air and caught the sword that fell down. 

"I decided to make a sword for Alexa," Leo said tossing the sword back into the air and catching the ring. 

"I'm sure she will love it."

Olivia picked up a knife and took the ring out of Leo's hands. She carved an "A" on it and then gave the ring back to Leo.

Olivia then grabbed some silver and made a small box with vines all around it. She put the fabric into the box and took the ring back from Leo and put it into the box. 

Olivia put a spell on the box so only her, Leo, and Alexa could open the box so nobody could take the ring. 

"Wow, the box is like the ones I make for you," Leo said looking at the box. 

"Well, they are really nice boxes." Olivia jogged over to her bag and brought it over to the desk. 

She gently put the box in her bookbag and zipped up her bag.

Olivia and Leo talked for a little while longer until Olivia heard Leo's stomach growl. 

Olivia laughed, "C'mon fire boy let's get to breakfast." 

Olivia then ran out of Bunker 9 with Leo following. 

Once they got to the Mess Hall they separated to their own tables. Olivia looked over at the Hermes table and saw that Alexa was still the same with no colored hair. Olivia sighed in relief and listened to music the whole meal.

After breakfast, Olivia went over to Alexa. 

"How was Hermes cabin?" Olivia asked. 

"It was fine. Connor was a little shaken up when he came in though..." 

Olivia smirked, "How about we go to the arena?" 

"Let's go." They then raced each other to the arena. 

Once they got inside of the arena Olivia remembered the ring. 

"Oh, I forgot, Leo and I made you something," Olivia said taking the box out of her bookbag. 

Olivia handed the box to Alexa.

"What is it?" Alexa asked. 

"Open it," Olivia replied. 

Alexa opened the box and took out the ring. Alexa traced her finger over the A, "You guys didn't have to make me anything." 

"Well, every demigod needs a weapon," Olivia said smirking.