Chapter 18

They walked for twenty more minutes but after that, they ran to the Empire State Building. After that, it only took them five minutes to get there. 

Annabeth quickly got the keycard and they went to the six hundredth floor. 

Once they got to the six hundredth floor they saw Zeus' throne, destroyed.

All of Olympus was a disaster. 

Olivia walked over to an area that looked outside and she saw Zeus and Hera fighting.

"You left a knife in my daughter's shoulder!" Zeus yelled causing lightning and thunder to strike all around him. 

"You are giving Olympus to a demigod!" Hera yelled back. 

Zeus' eyes glowed red. 

"She is more worthy then you will ever be!" Zeus had his master bolt in his hand.

"Father!" Olivia yelled, "This won't solve anything!" 

Hera and Zeus faced Olivia. 

Hera's eyes started to glow red as well.

"Well, the little demigod survived," She said glaring daggers at Olivia. 

"You'll need something more than a knife in my shoulder to kill me Hera," Olivia said returning the daggers. 

Olivia used her powers to put up a protective barrier around her without anyone knowing. 

"Be careful Olivia," Olivia heard everyone think. 

Olivia flew up to the gods. 

"You have killed my mother, my twin sister, and you now want to kill me for something I couldn't control? I didn't know I was going to be the heir of Olympus," Olivia said trying to stay calm. 

"You are a weak demigod. I am the Queen of the Gods." Hera said sensing Olivia's rage. 

"Weak demigod? Now I know you aren't talking about me." Olivia said, balling her hands into fists. 

"Calm down O..." Olivia heard Leo think. 

Olivia took a deep breath and calmed down. 

Olivia sensed a few other Olympians come out to see what was going on.

"I have the powers of all the gods! I can form my own master bolt! And you're calling me weak!?" Olivia said. 

"You aren't immortal! You would die eventually and then who would rule Olympus!" Hera yelled.

"I'm not immortal?" Olivia smirked, "Wanna bet?" 

"What?" Hera said confused more than ever. 

Olivia formed a knife into her hand and cut her hand. 

Instead of just normal blood, Olivia bled a mixture of mortal blood and ichor. 

"She has the blood of the gods..." Leo said.

 "She's rouge." Annabeth said shocked, "Nobody has seen one ever..." 

"I had changed my bandages on my shoulder and I saw the ichor," Olivia said healing her hand and getting rid of the knife. 

"That's why she is the heir to Olympus." Zeus said, "I knew she was going to become rogue." 

Hera was so shocked that she couldn't speak.

"The jealous goddess will fall," Olivia thought. 

Olivia quickly tapped her bracelet three times and flew up to Hera.