Chapter 23

When she got to the Mess Hall she saw Jason sitting at the table. 

"He must be visiting from Camp Jupiter." Olivia thought. 

Once she got to her table she sat down and started to eat dinner. 

Olivia couldn't get lost in her own thoughts though, because she was stuck with Jason's running through her head. 

"Should I say sorry about what happened with Acacia? Should I ask her how she's doing? Should I talk to her at all?" Jason's thoughts were filling up Olivia's head. 

Olivia sighed, "Hey Jason, How have you been?" Olivia said taking a drink. 

"U-uh good..." Jason said. 

"Listen I'll just tell you this, I can read minds and hear thoughts off people who are in a close distance to me," Olivia said. 

"Oh really?" Jason said. 

"Yep. So let me help you with your questions. You don't have to say sorry about Acacia, she died, and I've gotten better. I'm doing fine. And I wouldn't mind talking to someone for once during a meal." Olivia said taking a couple of bites of food. 

Jason and Olivia talked about past quests, Jason told Olivia about the Argo II and told her about his past quests, Olivia told Jason about her past quests as well and how she was rogue. 

Jason got surprised about the part of her being rogue. 

They talked until dinner was over and they were dismissed to go to the Amphitheater for the campfire.

At the campfire Jason, Piper, Grover, Annabeth, Percy, Darcy, Olivia, and Leo sat together and sang together and laughed during the whole campfire. 

Olivia, Darcy, Percy, and Jason walked together to their cabins afterward. 

Percy teased Jason for being weaker than his younger sister, and Olivia and Darcy just talked the whole time. They said goodnight and went into their cabins. 

"I call the bathroom first!" Olivia said running into the cabin and grabbing clothes. 

Jason laughed, "Alright." 

Olivia ran into the bathroom and changed.

She washed her face and changed into a gray tank top and some torn up jean shorts. She put her hair up in a ponytail and grabbed her old clothes. She then walked out of the bathroom. 

When Olivia came out of the bathroom she put her clothes in a drawer and looked over at Jason. 

He was looking around the cabin, "Did you clean the whole cabin?!" Jason asked. 

"I had some spare time," Olivia said getting in bed.

 "Wow..." Jason said. 

"Yeah, yeah now can you shut up so I can sleep?" Olivia said. 

Jason laughed, "Sorry." he then got in bed and they fell asleep.

The next day it was two days until Olivia had to go on her quest. 

Olivia had just woken up and Jason was still asleep. 

Olivia got up and grabbed some clothes from her drawers and went into the bathroom to change. 

She washed her face and put on her lightning bolt earrings and necklace, master bolt bracelet, and shield bracelet. Olivia then changed into a blue t-shirt, some bleached jeans, and put on some black boots. She then grabbed her old clothes and left the bathroom.