Chapter 13

-Vision-

Olivia could hear someone running towards Half-Blood Hill, but she couldn't see anyone yet. 

Then all of a sudden she saw a girl with torn up black shorts, a dirty maroon t-shirt, and red wavy hair being followed by an empousa. 

"Run!" Olivia tried to scream but she couldn't. 

Luckily the girl got through the barrier right when the empousa bared her fangs. 

She then saw the girl run a few more feet and then passed out.

-Reality-

Olivia came out of her trance and jumped out of bed. 

She quickly ran out of her cabin and ran to arts and crafts. When she got there she found Will and ran over to him. 

"Will...vision...girl...passed out..." Olivia said trying to catch her breath. 

"Olivia, calm down and catch your breath," Will said putting down what he was working on. 

Olivia caught her breath and then told Will what happened.

"I had a vision again. Another girl came through the barrier and passed out. We need to go get her." 

"Let's go then," Will said. 

Will grabbed a first aid kit from the Big House and they ran to Half-Blood Hill.

Once they got there Olivia saw that the girl wasn't there just yet. 

But she heard her. 

She got her coin out and flipped it high into the air. She caught the sword right when she started to see the girl.

"Hurry!" Olivia yelled. 

The girl ran through the barrier and then Olivia ran out. 

She stabbed the empousa in the stomach and it burst into golden dust. 

Olivia turned around and saw the girl had just passed out. 

"Let's go get her to the Big House," Will said feeding the girl a little bit of ambrosia. 

"Let's go," Olivia said. 

Will then picked the girl up and they ran to the Big House.

Once they got to the Big House Will set the girl down on a bed and hooked her up to fluids. 

He gave her a little bit more ambrosia, and her cuts and bruises healed and she started to wake up.

"I will be right back," Will said. 

"Ok," Olivia replied. 

The girl then sat straight up in her bed. 

"Where am I?!" the girl yelled. 

"Hey calm down." Olivia said, "You're safe. This is the Big House at Camp Half-Blood. A place for demigods."

"O..oh," The girl said. 

After she calmed down Olivia decided to ask a few questions to get to know her. 

"What's your name?" 

"Demi Louis." 

"It's nice to meet you, Demi. I'm Olivia." 

"Nice to meet you," Demi said. 

"So is your godly parent your mom or dad?" Olivia asked. 

"I don't know...I'm adopted. But surprisingly enough one of my adoptive parents was a demigod, And they could sense I was too. So they told me about this place and what it's like being a demigod." Demi said.