Chapter Four: Catch Twenty-Two

The universe is random. A lesson I've been given the hard way. Although, every now again I welcome chaos' savory embrace because a life with routine is not worth living.

Leading up to this whirlwind of bad decisions wasn't much to write about. So uneventful it would be to dull for NPR standards. Redundantly, a book about the fucked up shit amiss the chaos does sound rather appealing.

"I've gotten so far from the cage" I whispered.

I had my experiences with mental cages so jail is not an option for me. The law could be right on my heels waiting to catch me while my pants are down. Knowing what I've heard from pop culture, I will not last in jail. I'm quite tall so likely I will become someone's trophy jail wife bitch.

No way.

Fearing imprisonment only fueled my fire on this chase. Even at first, I promised to never get tied down to one spot. Always move like a shark.

So why am I in a coat closet with my panties clung to my knees?

A certain short blonde temptress came to mind, searching for answers. Well, I guess I wouldn't group her in the temptress category. Nonetheless, Peridot still managed to find her way beneath my skin.

Not to mention my fingers finding their way into her guts.

Her timid yet yearning appeal pleased all senses. Those goofy glasses hovering above rose-tinted cheeks completing her tight fun sized figure.

At first impressions, her vibe landed innocently. During tonight's 'explorations' her aura spiked into a sinful nature.

I must have made quite an impression on my new girlfriend. Proof could be found spattered all over her living room table. I mean I finger stroked Peridot back into the stone ages as she slurred her speech. Caused my fingers to prune as if I been washing dishes for four hours in a span of five minutes.

"Showtime I guess" Peridot whined.

I picked up on her nervous speech. This is her first test of a sexually charged exhibition. I need to know whether Peridot is serious about our previously stated agreement. Honestly, I wouldn't care if she backed out of it.

I will never belittle her, without her consent of course. Only comfort her. If she doesn't have it in her, I'll know and so will she.

Goes without saying, knowing she tried her best.

"Knock 'em dead girl!" Assuring in hopes of confidence.

Through the closet shutters, I starred at her perky butt shuffle towards the front door. I moved a few coats around as well as a few shoes searching for that sweet spot of comfort to enjoy the voyeur.

The coat room became hot. Too hot in fact, but my eyes never left Peridot's ass. Subtly found my fingers gripping on my mound when the hem of my panties hugged my knees.

The sensation of the course fabric gliding down my slippery sweating thighs caused my legs almost fail. It caused me to do a quick shimmy, throwing the underwear onto the floor.

I wondered if the lack of airflow of the closet or the impromptu trial of my submissive that created sudden waves towards a special mound betwixt my thighs. Everything just radiated around me and made my body cry out in desperation.

Back to the spectacle before me. I could hear Peridot's faint exhale from the closet. I bent over for better look by arching my back causing my ass to hang in the air.

Her hand gripped the doorknob. A slight twist to the right matched with a full twist to the left. Freeing the door from its hinge swinging it open.