Chapter Seven: Juice Run

T//W - un consensual sex dead ahead

I am in a place I want to be, a place I've always dreamed of being. I'm not talking about my dream home or the finally getting around to visiting the mountains of Japan. You need to have a certain understanding of yourself before you can start thinking your life is together. Stability is something we crave and can mean many things.

Lapis is unstable, but I feel confident in our relationship to see it all the way through. Why question it at all knowing her love is worth more than landing in very hot water.  Time to tread lightly.  We parted away, so she thought. I left through the door to enter my garage sulking against the other side of the door from aftershock from our previous kiss. It's scary to admit falling in a dependent state after a short separation, but I hug the door closer longing for her return. I stayed like this for a while.  Came to my senses before the gasoline fumes started to suffocate me in this reeking sun-baked garage.

Pearl's car is bad shape, appearance wise. Engine ran smoothly when I parked it last night, but basic upkeep left absent along with her front fender. Wouldn't be surprised that she drives an ugly car on purpose just to get better pitty tips from customers. 

The interior is a shithole, debris scattered across worn car mats with a backseat filled with mostly books and dirty gym clothes. The front and passenger seat are the only visible spaces the car could seat, I strapped in my belt followed by a door slam.  The mall is three miles away. My nervous driving kicked in realizing the car is stolen but might not be reported yet.

A yellow light made me come to a screeching halt, couldn't risk getting pulled over today. Not a cloud in the sky as kids filled the sidewalks along with the usual cardio freaks jogging for hours on end. The sun beating on everyone's necks and although I risk incarceration on this journey, I suck it up and share the jovial vibe that infected everyone in town today. 

Sitting at red lights is the most perfect time to go over some drastic life choices I've made in the past few days. Between those walls, I grew up in was cursed with introverted silence in comparison to the time Lapis showed up. She made my life escalate into this high-risk situation and I know this because I can say very confidently that I am not built for this.   Terrified by the bare logic in all of this and how I haven't got exposed yet because it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is all spiraling out of control.  Then I began to reminisce about my last ten minutes with Lapis.  When I applied my makeup I couldn't recognize my reflection, the girl's glowing in hot white anticipation being dolled up for her lover.  The girl in the reflection has a harrowing secret.

She knows it's all fucked anyway awaiting cops to visit her residence to either knock peacefully or burst in with calvary watching from outside. All with intent to take my precious Lapis away and take me in for housing her. I don't have the heart or a strong stomach to look up Lapis' charges filed against her, because innocent people don't run. That day is coming when I do find out and hopefully, it will be from her perspective. 

That girl in the reflection locks her worries in a vault and finishes her outfit to run downstairs to her awaiting lover. Hopping right on her bare lap and makes out with her. I began to smile like an idiot when reminiscing every wet detail.

Taking the back of her chair just to throw a leg over her own to plop my butt on her. Grabbing a good handful of her dark hair to close the gap between our lips. During this, something possessed me to 'bring the magic' for Lapis so I pulled every trick in the book in that kiss. My tongue greeted every portion inside her mouth has to offer, her taste is what I am after and it drives me insane just thinking about it. Just when she thought I was finished she pulls away to instantly get reeled back in by tug on her bottom lip. The moan she gave me caused me to melt on top of her.