Tickle Fight (pt 2)

"Jayyyy!" Aiko yelled, running up the stairs to their room.

Jay was snuggled in their queen sized bed, dozing off peacefully. His entire body was enveloped under the soft duvet.

Walking over to him, her lips curled up into a smile. She loved staring at him while he was sleeping. It probably was really creepy, but she couldn't help herself. Even though they were closed, Aiko could never forget his eyes. They shined like precious sapphires you could get lost in. They harbored kindness that was clear as day. They contrasted his hair, which was a deep chocolatey brown. The curls in them seemed endless, she loved to run her fingers through them.

He then smiled, opening his eyes.

"Don't be such a creep, Koko."

Her faced flushed and her eyes flitted away from his. "I wasn't being a creep! Why'd you wake up in the first place?!"

"You were staring at me obviously." Jay laughed, rubbing his eyes.

"Psh, as if I'd waste my time staring at you!" She shot back, more blood rushing to her face.

"Koko, I know my gorgeousness is a lot to handle but please try and control yourself." He chuckled, cockily putting his hands behind his head.

"W-whatever."

He then suddenly sat up, brushing his fingers across her face. Aiko's breath hitched and she leaned into his touch.

He whispered in her ear, his mouth dangerously close to her neck.

"Think fast."

He brought up a pillow hidden behind his back and swung it into the side of Aiko's head, making her yelp out in surprise.

"Hey!" The girl cried out, but she had no time to hit him back before he ran swiftly out of their bedroom door.

She flopped on her back, not having the energy to chase him. Aiko laughed to herself quietly and looked up at their ceiling.

"What a goofball."

This was quite a short one! Don't worry, next one will probably be longer! Thanks for reading guys! Byeeeeeee!