Smol but Swol

Sidney was used to being called little all of her life. Whether it was adults or just her fellow classmates. It wasn't exactly false, although she hated to admit that.

She was born as a barbarian fairy, known as the fiercest species of fairy out there. So she still didn't understand why people treated her as if she was a fragile piece of glass. Surely they must be aware of her power. Even if she hasn't exactly shown them yet...

"Hey Sid! Need any help with that?" One of her classmates asked, taking notice of her struggling to lift a barrel.

Sidney firmly shook her head no and tried her best to get away from them. She knew the person would just continue to pester her.

"C'mon, I know a little munchkin like you would need some assistance," The boy snickered, although Sidney didn't find the situation amusing at all.

"It's fine, Michael. I got it." She replied dryly, her patience wearing thin.

She pulled with all her might, nearly falling over. The barrel was almost her height (which wasn't much) but she refused to look weak in front of him. He'd never let her live it down.

"You sure?" He smirked, watching her legs wobble like jelly under the weight of the thing.

"Yes! I already told you I got it."

All she wanted was to have people believe in her. She was tired of not being taken seriously, she wasn't an infant.

"I would understand if you can't do it, you're just a little girl after all." Michael laughed nonchalantly, but it was clear that there was a mocking tone his voice.

Something about his demeanor made Sidney boil inside.

"I'm pefectly able to lift a stupid barrel! I don't need anyone, especially not you to help me! Now get out of here before I knock you down to my size!" She seethed, lifting the barrel with ease and throwing it towards Michael.

"Woah! Watch where you're throwing that thing. I was just trying to help!" He lied, clearly embarrassed.

She rolled her eyes and bent down to pick the barrel up, some loose strands of her blonde hair falling at the sides of her face. "You know what would really help me? You leaving."

So with a slightly red face and bruised pride, Michael left.

Sidney took the barrel in her house, a small, satisfied smile glued to her face.

It was obvious that there would be much less teasing from then on.

I really hope you guys liked this, if you couldn't tell, this was kinda like a fantasy one. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Bye for now my lovely bunnies ♡