|16

AT THE PARTY

Lola wore a oversized black tee and tied it at the front and wore a pair of black shorts to go with it.

She was currently in the kitchen laughing and talking to Shamika her cousin and Emmanuel.

"I didn't know you were that funny?" Emmanuel chuckled as Shamika cackled in the background.

-Emmanuel

-Emmanuel

"Maybe that's because you never tried to know me"

He threw his hands up in defence then dipped from his red cup.

Shamika spotted Adam, he was a tall guy with fair skin and lots of brown loose curls resting on his head.

"Adam really likes your cousin you know" Emmanuel said.

"I don't even know who he is to be honest" Lola said.

"Hey Lola" Khloe said smiling.

"Hey" she replied after suddenly being embraced by Khloe and inhaling a strawberry scent.

-Khloe

"You look really cute" she said looking at her outfit up and down. "Where'd you get your shorts?"

"I don't know, it's Shamikas" she chuckled nervously.

"It's really cute though" she smiled. "So are you enjoying yourself"

"Yeh" Lola nodded looking around the crowded room.

"I'll catch you later then, I just wanted to say hi" she smiled before walking away.

Emmanuel chuckled.

"What?" Lola asked.

"You totally froze up when she came here"

"Shut up" She said nudging him.

Lola felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

"I've gotta take this" she said when she saw King's face on the screen. She grinned slightly at the thought of him.