Ross' Review

It has been almost 11 months since Laura has come to live with us here at the Palace. Her birthday is in a couple of days. She's going to be 16, and we plan to throw her a sweet 16 party however she doesn't know, so it should be an interesting surprise.

Laura and I have gotten closer in the time that she has been here, I've learned that she has a sister that's in the hospital who as of last month is making great progress and should be able to come home soon. I'm sure Laura will be happy when she gets here.

I still haven't figured out why Laura kissed me and ran away from me that day. it still makes me mad that she thought it was worthless, it felt special to me, she didn't have anything to give and still yet she tried.

Me and Laura have become best friends I can trust her with anything and I mean anything.

I also got a personal maid after my birthday last year. I don't work her much at all she's basically free to do whatever she wants. the only time she does anything for me is when she brings me food because sometimes I forget to eat.

I became friends with my maid too, her name is Maia. (A/N: Don't hate me Raia Shippers)

She was pretty cool, she didn't get me the way Laura did. I also have a guy friend now too, his name is Calum and he has a girlfriend names Raini who became really good friends with Laura.

Laura and I text all the time, especially since we don't get to see each other often. I'm always doing some Prince job or something and she's always at work. we told her that she didn't have to keep working since she lives with us but she refused to quit.

My mom got her a phone so that we can all keep in contact with her...

Anyways I need to get some sleep.

-A couple days later-
November 29th, 2011

Just as I was walking out of the bathroom into my room I saw my phone light up with a text.

Text Conversation:

Laura
Ross

Ross' Thoughts

Hey
Hi Laur
What's up?
Nothing really just sitting thinking...
Thinking? Don't hurt yourself now

I laughed at that me and her are always teasing each other.

Not likely, what time do you get off?
In an hour, why are you gonna come pick me up?
As a matter a fact I am.
Oh really okay well than I'll see you in an hour, I wanna go see my sister though before we go back.
Okay no problem.

Wow this is going to be easier than I thought. I was in charge of keeping her occupied while everyone set up her surprise party.

suddenly my phone bleeped again. it's Laura

Thank you Rossy I get scared travelling by myself sometimes.
No need to thank me, that's what friends are for
Yeah friends...
What??
Oh no it's nothing see you in an hour gotta get back to work later.

Um okay I'm confused might as well get ready and go...

------------------------------

A/N Omg omg thank you for all the votes and omg 270 reads its unbelievable and I'm so so so very thankful

I know it was short it was just so you guys knew what happened during the time jump.

What did Laura mean??