I Love You

Laura's POV:

I headed downstairs to the garden and walked to the water, there I saw the last person I thought it would be....

Laura: ....Ross?

Ross: Hmmm? oh hey Laura... What's up

I guess I gotta just ask....

Laura: Where you just singing Back at One?

Ross: Huh? Oh yeah I was and you were singing with me...

Omg omg omg

he's making me fall more and more in love with him...

I sat down with him and we talked for a few hours enjoying the peace and quiet that surrounded us.

-That Night-

Ross' POV:

I was heading to my room, while passing Laura's room, I decided I'll say good night.

I knocked quietly. waiting for her to reply.

Laura's POV:

That knock again...

Laura: Who is it?

No answer

I went to the door to answer and the same thing happened. I was engulfed in strong arms and a passionate kiss. with a whisper...

???: Good Night Laura

By time I opened my eyes the person was gone. His voice sounded so familiar but because of my shock I couldn't rightfully think and couldn't place who it was.

Sigh who could it be.

I know one thing for sure it's not Ross. He only likes me as a friend.

I guess I'll just head to bed after I write in my book

Dear Diary,

It happened again. A mysterious person gave me a kiss. it felt beautiful and magical. I felt sparks and fireworks. how cliché that is. I couldn't place who it was even though they spoke to me. How sad is that? I wish it was Ross but I'm pretty sure it wasn't because he constantly reminds me that I'm his best friend. geez why did I have to fall in love with my best friend? oh well. I can admit it here... I love you Ross Shor Lynch...

Always,

Laura

Ross' POV:

I ran all the way to my room.... Laying on my bed I looked up to the ceiling and whispered...

Ross: I love you Laura Marie Marano

--------------------

A/N: Another short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it.

Mystery Man has been revealed to you all but Laura is still clueless...

what do y'all think???

thank you for the 891 Reads.

Enjoy and Thank you again.

One Love