Raura's Review

Laura's POV:

It's been two years since the second mysterious kiss I received. I still don't know who it is, I also received those kisses a couple times after then it just suddenly stopped. Anyways let me catch you up on what you missed in the last two years.

Ross and I aren't as close anymore. I began distancing myself when I found out the truth about his maid. I don't like her at all. Don't get me wrong though I still love Rossy with all my heart but I don't dare go near him because that b*tch maid of his.

My birthday just past a few days ago so I'm finally 18... Ross' birthday is coming up in less than a month.

Ross' POV:

I cant believe two years have gone by so fast. I'm going to be 18 really soon, that unfortunately means I'm going to be married. It's an arranged marriage I dont get luxury of choosing who since I'm the one who will be king.... Oh yippie...

Anyway Laura doesnt really talk to me anymore. If youre wondering why... its because of Maia. Maia is my maid or at least she was. Shes the who has been setup to marry me. Shes really a Princess and only recently found out. Once my parents found out they set this whole arrangement up.

Then once Maias secret got out about being a princess she started to treat Laura like she was nothing. however Maia only did this behind my back so I knew nothing about it, but Laura was convinced that I knew and that I just didnt care. I have a feeling that its Maias fault. I definately cared, and still do.

Ross' thoughts

Laura's thoughts

Both

Raura's POV:

Anyway on to brighter news...

RYDELLINGTON is finally together... I knew they would get together. They look so cute together...

Then there is also RINESSA... I wish I could choose who I was with. Though they do make a great couple. Its not fair my sister got a boyfriend with the one she loves, and I cant even get the one I love to see me as anything more then a friend. however Im happy for them...

I cant believe how fast time is going....

anyways... I love you Laura Ross

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the big time jump...

a lot will be revealed soon...

anyways that you for the 1k reads it means alot...