You What? Raia?

Ross' POV:

It's my birthday today... um yay? Anyways they decided to start with the wedding instead and celebrate later. Right now there were a bunch of maids running around trying to get me ready in time.

In another room there were maids helping Maia in the same fashion.

As the maids are rushing about I couldn't get my mind off of Laura, and the events that took place last night.

I can't believe she feels the same way for me as I do for her. I can't believe she was thinking of leaving. All I want is to be with Laura but first I have to get away from this bxtch of a woman named Maia. I have a feeling she will make my life a living hell.

I mean don't get me wrong she's beautiful and all but I don't love her and looks aren't everything.

I rather be with someone who understands me then someone who is drop dead gorgeous and doesn't comprehend a thing about me.

I think I know what I have to do.

While I was getting my hair styled I decided to text Laura..

Ross

Laura

Thoughts

Hey Laura....

I wait about 5 minutes and get no reply...

Laura are you there???

Sorry I was getting dressed... what's up Rossy??

nothing I'm just bored...

How can you say such a thing? Aren't you getting married today???

--Laura's POV:

After I sent the message I waited for a reply. Shortly after my phone vibrated with a text message.

I opened the message and couldn't believe what I read...

Unfortunately

why unfortunately???

Because I don't love her.

I sighed and put my phone down...

-At The Wedding-

--Ross' POV:

Maia and I were standing face to face with each other as the words were being read out loud to us...

Priest: Maia Mitchell, Do you take Ross Lynch to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to cherish, In health and in sickness, for better or worse, till death due you part...

Maia: I do

I saw Laura get up and walk out of the room...

Priest: Ross Lynch, Do you take Maia Mitchell to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, In health and in sickness, for better or worse, till death due you part...

everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to say I do...

I look Maia full in the face...

Ross: I... I don't...

Priest: I now pronounce you Man --- Wait what?

Ross: I don't... I don't want to marry someone who is such a bxtch and someone I don't love in the least....

Maia's face looked so shocked and I couldn't care less. I turned on my heel and left. I needed to find Laura and tell her what happened....

------------------

A/N: I know it's short.... I hope you enjoy it anyway. Don't hate me Raia Shippers... I have nothing against Maia in the least she's a beautiful girl and a wonderful person.

Thank you for the 1.4k reads it means a lot that you all are enjoying my story... I especially want to thank those who comment all the time and those who vote, Thank you, y'all are the reasons why I keep writing this.... :)