Introducing Marano

Laura's POV:

I was finishing up my last bit of work, it was finally 5 so I can leave.

I head out to the front of the store and the first thing I saw or should I say the first person I saw was Ross leaning up on the fence looking off into the distance.

He hadn't taken notice of me yet, so I snuck up on him and gently covered his eyes.

Laura: (in a baby voice) Guess who.

Ross: (chuckles) Gee I don't know could it possibly be Marie.

Laura: What gives you that idea, Shor?

Ross brings his hands up to mine covering them in his own, pulls them from his face and turns me around to face him.

he then bends down to my height and whispers in my ear.

Ross: because you smell like strawberries.

I begin to blush as he brings his face back in front of mine, our face is but an inch away from each other.

He suddenly pulled me in to a tight hug.

Ross: Come on let's go see your sister.

All I could manage was a simple nod. I almost thought he was going to kiss me that was a dumb thought.

Ross' POV:

Together we walked to the hospital where her sister was at. It feels nice being able to walk around outside freely. I look over at Laura, she is currently at the front desk talking to Rosa? I think that's the name that she said.

Anyways I couldn't take my eyes off of Laura she looked so beautiful, and confident. Oh here she comes.

Ross: So where we headed?

Laura: Upstairs, left wing, that's where all the Royalty is kept.

Ross: Okay, let's go!

The last time I came here was about three months ago and Vanessa was still asleep, I was hoping it was different this time, I wanted to meet her.

Together we walked to Vanessa's room. I figured Laura wanted to go in first so I waited, Laura turned around to me.

Laura: Come on Rossy let's go in...

I nod my head and follow her... Geez I love when she calls me Rossy, but when anyone else does it it annoys me... wonder why.

we walk in and have the biggest shock ever, Vanessa isn't here!

Laura's POV:

Where is my sister? Where is she? This is the room that they told me to come to. what's going on here?

I think Ross noticed I was freaking out and told me to relax that everything will be fine but I couldn't, this was my sister my only family.

Vanessa's POV: (Finally lol)

I was in the bathroom when I heard noise in my room, I peaked out and saw the one person I've been waiting for, and some boy about the same age with a mop of blonde hair who was also considerably taller than her.

I opened the bathroom door.

while running to her I screamed her name she turned around just in time with a huge grin and open arms.

I jumped into her waiting arms and told her I miss her so much.

Laura: Oh Vanessa I miss you so much too. You've been in here for so long.

Vanessa: Yeah oh and Laura?

Laura: Yes?

Vanessa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SIS!!!!! ❤❤

Laura: Omg I thought everyone forgot. Well I mean except Ross, he wished me a happy birthday too haha

Vanessa: Oh and guess what?

Laura: What?

Vanessa: I get to leave today!!

Laura: ..........

Laura's POV:

Did she just say what I think she did?

I was so excited I kind of just froze where I was, just completely excited shocked and lost in thought.

Suddenly I see a hand waving in front of my face.

Laura: Sorry...

Vanessa: Its okay, are you okay?

Laura: Yeah, I'm just so excited and happy guess my body didn't know how to respond.

Vanessa: Awe haha, anyways who is this handsome young man, is he your boyfriend?

Did she just say B-B-Boyfriend???

Laura: (mumbling) I wish

Raura: No we're just friends

Vanessa: Oh okay you two would make a cute couple.

I looked over to Ross to see his reaction and maybe I was imagining it but I think he blushed.

Laura: Yeah doubt that, but anyways I have a lot to catch you up on.

Vanessa: Like what?

Laura: Well for starters, I stay at the Palace now and this guy next to me is a Prince.

Vanessa: WOAH, wait tell me everything.

And so me and Ross caught her up on everything that happened during the time she was in the hospital. As we talked we walked to the Palace.

We finished just as we got to the gates of the palace.

Vanessa: Wow this is a lot to take in. So now what?

Ross: Well we go in of course

Vanessa nods I take her hand and head through the gates with Ross in front of us.

Once we got to the Palace doors, Ross stopped me and told me I had to wait up in my room and for Vanessa to come with him.

Laura: Um okay?

and off they went.

-------------

Hope you all enjoy.

why did Ross want Vanessa to go with him for

How does Laura feel about Ross

and Ross about her?

Thank you for all the reads, it brings a smile to my face.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Red and yellow hearts lol Raura colours

Awe the yellow doesn't show sad face