Truth

I'm still standing here holding the paper in my hands... my hands are slightly shaking. ...

Laura:  I'm I'm I'm adopted?????

I read the paper again as if reading it over and over again would change the words.

Laura Marie Singh (pronounced sing)

Adoptive Family: Marano

Adoptive Father: Damiano Marano

Adoptive Mother: Ellen Marano

Adoptive Sister: Vanessa Marano

Mother: Susie Singh

Father: Ray Singh

So my real family isn't the Marano's?

So does that mean my family is still alive?

I have to find out,

That means I have to leave this place.

I guess I'll pack my things.

I begin to pack my stuff. I figure I'll leave early in the morning when everyone is asleep.

After I finish packing I lay down and knock out.....

Ross' POV:

I run all around the palace looking for Laura. I ask Raini if she's seen Laura, she hadn't. She told me to ask the maid that usually tends to Laura. The maid said that she had went to her room and was more than likely asleep. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow. it's 12am right now. so only 7 hours and she'll be up.... I decided to take a nap setting my alarm for 6:45am.

Laura's POV: 5 Hours later....

I woke up at 5am. I knew I had to wake extra early.

I decided not to say goodbye. I would be taking my phone with me. I picked up my bag and headed out to find my real family.

Ross' POV: 2 Hours later

I woke up 15 minutes ago and got dressed brushed my teeth and headed for Laura's room. She was always up at 7am or 6:30am never later than that.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer... No response. she probably hates me... I knock again...

Ross: Laura?

I check the knob and find that it's open...

Ross: Laura I'm coming in.

I push the door open to find no Laura. Some of her stuff was gone. I only found a note on the bed.

Ross I know you'll see this before anyone else. you always come to my room in the early morning. I'm sorry but I had to leave. it has nothing to do with last night. it's not your fault it's just something I had to do. but yes I am mad at you. but find yourself a wife and forget about me. tell the others I love them and goodbye. Do not try and find me. this is good bye.

Always Laura

After I finished reading her note I broke down and began to cry. I lost my one true love. and she left without me getting to apologise.... it's all over.......

Ross: LLAAUURRAA :' -( :' -( :' -( :' -(

______________

The end...

the sequel will be next

comment your thoughts and ideas please. 

still need those characters too