I Think About -- Laura?

Laura's POV:

I still can't believe that Ross is going to get married soon. The worst part is he doesn't even know how I feel. This is tearing me apart. I need to tell him, even though he may not feel the same way. It sucks that he can't choose who he marries although he probably would still choose Maia. I mean she is taller than me, Skinner and much more beautiful than I could ever be right? Geez I'm so negative no wonder Ross doesn't like me... Well still I wanna tell him the truth. His birthday is in tomorrow and than he will be married right after his birthay/engagement party.

Time to get dressed I have to tell him before I leave.

Yes I decided that because he's getting married to that Bxtch I'm going to leave because she hates me and he doesn't seem to care either way.

Ross' POV:

I'm getting married tomorrow Oh joy. I don't want to marry Maia there's only one I want to marry and that's my best friend my one and only possible choice. I can't believe I can't choose who I marry.

I went and sat down by my piano and started playing a song. A song I wrote for Laura for her Sweet16 but ever played for her.

Ross: Last summer we met.

We started as friends.

I can't tell you how it all happened.

Then autumn it came.

We were never the same.

Those nights, everything felt like magic.

And I wonder if you miss me too.

If you don't heres one thing that I wish you knew:

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights.

I think about you every moment, every day of my life.

You're on my mind all the time. It's true.

I think about you, you you, you you

Would you know what to say

If I saw you today?

Would you let it all crumble to pieces?

'Cause I know that I should

Forget you if I could.

I can't yet for so many reasons.

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights

I think about you every moment, every day of my life

You're on my mind all the time. It's true

I think about you, you you, you you.

How long 'til I stop pretending

What we have is never ending.

Oh, oh, oh.

If all we are is just a moment,

Don't forget me cause I won't and

I can't help myself.

I think about you. Ooh, ooh.

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights.

I think about you every moment, every day of my life.

You're on my mind all the time. It's true.

Laura's POV:

I was walking to Ross' room to tell him the truth. When I got to the door I heard singing so I stopped and listened....

Ross: I think about you, you, you, you, you.

I think about you, you, you, you, you. (stops singing) I love you Laura...

(A/N: I Think About You by Ross Lynch. I do not own any of these lyrics all rights reserved to Disney)

Did he just say???

I raised my hand and knocked...

Ross: Who is it?

Laura: Its Laura...

Ross: The door is open Laur...

I opened the door and walked up to him.

Ross: What's up Laur?

I didn't say anything I just wrapped my arms around him.

Ross: What's wrong Laura?

Laura: Ross I have to tell you something.

He nods his head for me to continue...

Laura: Rossy You're getting married tomorrow. And I know I can't stop it. and maybe I'm being selfish. but I wanted to tell you that I love you and that I always will. I'm sorry I hope you enjoy your marriage to Maia she's a wonderful girl and one last thing I'm leaving after your wedding...

Ross: Laura...

Laura: Yes?

He doesn't speak and just wraps his arms around me and than crashes his lips onto mine...

Omg it was him this whole time giving me those mysterious kisses I can't believe it, I thought he didn't care.

We pulled away.

Ross: Laura, I love you too. Please don't leave.

Laura: I'll think about it because I don't know if I can stand being here with you married to that witch.

With that I turned around and went back to my room. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

Ross' POV:

I can't believe she loves me I thought she only saw me as a friend. I can't let her leave. I gotta figure something out. I changed and laid down for sleep. it's going to be a long day tomorrow.

______________

A/N I hope you all enjoy. Laura finally knows. whay will Ross do. And what's in store for Raura now that they know each other's feelings.

keep turned to find out.

Thank you for the 1.2K reads so hype lol. I'm glad you all enjoy this story...,

One Love

Raura