Inside Ross' Mind - With Laura

It's been about an hour since Laura slapped me and ran off. I don't know where she went or what she's thinking. She didn't give me a chance to explain either. I'm still sitting where she left me. I'm so confused right now. I know you guys think I'm a pretty messed up guy for telling Laura that I love her,  for kissing her and than telling her that we can't be together...

Before you hate me too the reason that Laura and I can't be together is because I'm the heir to the throne. You're probably wondering what that has to do with anything. well it has everything to do with it. My mom, the queen, will not allow me to date anyone who is not royalty. she wants me to date with the full intention of getting married in mind. and so I can only date princesses and it sucks because all my siblings can date whoever they want to.

I know I need to get up from where I am and go talk to Laura but I'm scared she wants nothing to do with me not that I can blame her.

I'm just sitting here as the sun is fading behind the water. I can't help but think of Laura and wonder what I'm going to say to her about all of this.

suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head to see my best friend, Calum.

Calum: Hey man, what's wrong?

And so for the next hour I explained everything that happened between me and Laura, after I finished talking I silently waited for his response.

Calum: dude just tell her what's up. Tell her that your mom won't let you date people who are not royalty...

Ross: You're right I should... I'm going to go right now...

I stood up thanked Calum and took off to find Laura.

---With Laura---

I can't believe that Ross, who does he think he is to lead me on like that. He probably only told me he loved me because he felt bad for me.

I picked up my song book, and a small piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and unfolded it. From the moment I read the words that the paper contained my life changed forever.

I'm- -----

__________________________________

Cliff hanger. ....,

sorry this chapter is short, ..... there's a reason......

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE THE SEQUEL BEGINS.....

HOPE Y'ALL ARE READY