1. Nightmare!!!

"Oh no....no no no, this can't happen. Why are the breaks not working???"
"Shit...."
"Aaahhhhh........"
..
..
..

"Again the same nightmare

It's been 3 months, and it has become a daily thing for me.
Every night, the same dream comes to me, and every night I wake up with a jerk all drenched in sweat and with heavy breathing.
I can't understand why it is happening.

I stood up from the bed and took a look at the clock. It is 3 am.
I covered myself with a shawl and went outside my room to the balcony. It's quite cold outside.
Winters in Delhi..... I tell you.
But I like it.... it calms my racing mind.

Oh...i should tell you about me.
I am SIA MUKHERJI, daughter of Naveen and Shilpa Mukherji.
I live in delhi with my parents and my younger brother Karthik.
Karthik is a really sweet and loving brother. He is 15 years old and 10 years younger to me.
My dad is a businessman and my mom is a housewife.
Earlier my mom was a chemistry lecturer in delhi university but after my birth she resigned to look after me.
And I work with my dad in his company as head of marketing department.

SIAKAR ENTERPRISES

He named it after me and Karthik.

So, this is my story......but am I forgetting something or rather someone important............... .