25. The proposal

Raghav's pov

Telling everything to Ankur and then convincing him was really a tough task.
He was not at all ready to listen anything related to me and Sia.

At first he thought that I am bluffing and trying to steer him away from Sia.

I even showed him my wedding pictures but he told that those were morphed.

I mean really?
Why would I do that?

But at last when he talked to mom and dad, and Karthik, he finally believed about us being married.

Still, he said that if he comes to know that Sia is not happy with me, he will cut me in 100 parts.

At that time, I was like 'dude...YOU are the one who is trying to come between us, and I should be the one to warn you about this.' But..... never mind(sigh).

But now I am making sure that these types of things don't repeat, as today I am planning to propose Sia.

I hope everything goes right. (Fingers crossed)

*************************
I have designed the things in the same way as my previous proposal.

Rose petals, candles, fairy lights......everything is same.
And I hope that the answer of Sia would also be the same.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As per plan, I told Amyra to take Sia for some shopping so that she would remain busy, and would not ask about my whereabouts.

I have done the preparations in my home only on terrace, like last time.

I have also told Amyra to bring her back by 6 pm, and go away leaving her in my home alone.

It's already 5:30, and I am sweating like pig.
I have done this before also....but this time I am really tensed. What if something wrong happens.

Please god help me.

Beep...

Oh! Amyra messaged
"On our way to your home....will be there in 5 min.
Be ready."

Huff!! Time for action Raghav.

Sia's pov

I don't know, what the hell is wrong with Amyra today. She is behaving weird.

At first she drops by my home so early in the morning, and take me with her to shop. She said that her some distant cousin is getting married, and she has to buy some traditional lehanga to wear.

It's been 6 hours, yes you heard it right, god damn 6 hours and yet she hasn't chosen anything for her. Not even a pin.
But, she has bought three different dresses for me, two stilletoes, which I even don't wear, one matching sling bag, two set of earrings and now we are up to buying some more footwear....for ME.

"Amy, I don't want this. We were here to buy lehanga for you na, so what is all this?" I asked eyeing to the bags in my hand.

"Chill yaar Sia, you or me, we both are same. And our sizes are also same. If I would need anything , I will take it from you, no big deal." She said.

" She said