13. His Feelings

Ankur's POV

When I first saw Sia in the party, I thought like I am watching some beautiful dream.

Sia was in front of me.
.
.
.

We both were together in college, in fact we also did our schooling from same school. But did not know each other at that time.

In college this was the reason we bonded.
We were inseparable at that time.
Sia was very good in studies and she always used to help me without making any fuss.

She was that type of person in whom you can confide and share your problems with. She might not be able to give the solution to you but she will surely console and encourage you to face it.

Sia did not have many friends, because of her introvert nature and I also was like her.
We had each other at that time.

After the final exams, I grabbed an opportunity to study further in one of the best universities of new York.
I told this to Sia and she was very happy for me.

I thought she would stop me from going there, from leaving her alone.

But she didn't do anything like that.

Why would she, stupid???

You were the one who had a crush on her, not the other way round.

Yes!!! I had a huge crush on her.

And one of the main reasons of leaving India was as I wanted to get over her, because she was not ready for any kind of relationship at that time as she used to share with me .

And I didn't want to break my hurt seeing her so close to me all the time.

That is why I chose to stay far away from her.

I thought that my feelings were just a infatuation towards her, or a mere physical attraction because of her simple beauty.
But I was so so wrong.

When I saw Sia that night, all the feelings, all those memories with her came back to me.

And at that time I realised, it is not just a crush.
It is something more than that.

But what??

***********

Then I came to know that dad and her father have signed a business deal with each other and I volunteered myself to head this project along with Sia.

You know a good opportunity to spend more time with her.😜

As we spent time together, my feelings for her got more strong.

Now I was sure that I like her or rather love her.

Love?? Really??

Yes.
YES.
Yes I love her.

'I LOVE YOU SIA MUKHERJEE.'

I love you with all my heart and soul.

And now it's high time that I should express my feelings in front of her.

But do she also feels the same about me??

Or she has someone else in her heart????

NO, I will try my best.

Here I come Sia.

---------------------------------------------------

Raghav's POV

These days with Sia are like a bliss.

We almost everyday talk on phone or message each other.

I think she's been opening up to me.
She seems more comfortable around me now than before.

Also, I think my closeness to her is acting in a positive way rather than negative as her doctor told us before.

Uhhh....that doctor.
Because of him I was away from my Sia for 3 months.
If I have known before that seeing me and befriending me will help her to regain some of her memories then I had done it a way before.

But better late than never (sigh). Right?

Now I am planning to express my feelings to her.

I know she will be shocked but may be she might remember everything or if not also, she might accept my proposal.
There is a possibility no???

Hey! Don't judge me. There is no harm in being optimistic.

So, Sia get ready to be Mrs. Sia Raghav Jindal. AGAIN.

*********************

A/n: short update

Do listen to the song 👆🏻

And please vote and comment.