5. My love, my life

Raghav's POV

After meeting or rather seeing Sia, I called to her dad.
"Dad, I met Sia today..." I blurted as soon as he picked up the call.
"Hello, Raghav.
What?? When...where...?
Did you talk to her??
Did she say anything..??"
"Relax dad......no, I didn't talk to her, actually my car was about to hit a kid when she came there and started fighting with my driver.
I was so dumbstruck seeing her after so much time that I was just staring at her like a fool.
But I didn't say anything, just a sorry and went from there" I cleared all his questions in one go

"Oh...okay.." he said
"But dad, what was she doing there....I mean....what...what about her health and all??" I said a bit worried.

Then he told me everything about the doctor's appointment and the conversations which they had.

" oh dad....it's so good... I mean it's a good news...right." I replied happily
" yeah son.... it is" he was also sounding happy.
"I just can't wait to meet her dad....it's been so long....(sigh) I just miss her so much." My voice was choking due to emotions.
"O..okay dad, I will call you later." I said and hanged up the call.

Finally....finally Sia, now I can meet you.
Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!
I AM SO HAAAPPPPYYYY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------I still remember when I first saw her

I still remember when I first saw her.

Flashback ( 2 1/2 years back)

After so many days, I am free now. The project that I have been working on for ages is finally complete. My dream project.....my dad's dream project.

I am Raghav Jindal, only son of late Mr. And Mrs. Jindal.
6 years back, I lost my parents in a plane crash when they were travelling to London from Delhi for my graduation. I was 20 at that time....I was waiting for them in my college....but instead of them, news of their demise came to me.

I was devastated at that time. No one was there for me. I was alone in this big world.
After their death, I returned to India and handled his business. Fortunately, all his employees were very helpful, they helped me in understanding everything and taught me a lot about business. But none took advantage of my helplessness.

I am 25 now....but now I am not alone as I have my four buddies with me.
Sid, Aakash, Vijay and Tarun.
These four are no less than brothers to me. After mom- dad, they were my support system. We were together in college in London.

And now they only are eating my brain.

"Goa..Goa.."
"Manali..."
"Ooty...Ooty...Ooty..."
"Safari......"
They all were shouting and fighting like kids.....GOD...., even kids are better than them.

"GUYYYSSS......S.T.O.P" I shouted as high as I could.
And everyone became silent.

Let me clear the doubt.

It is my 26 th birthday on coming Friday that is after 2 days, and all of them are forcing me to go on a vacation.

"Guys...is it necessary to go on a vacation, I mean we can celebrate in our home only."
"No Raghav, not this time.....we are not coming in your trap this time." Said Tarun
"Yeah. Every time you dodge our plan of planning your birthday, but not this time bro.." Sid smirked

I rolled my eyes on his comment.
This is true. I don't like celebrating my birthday, because it reminds me of mom and dad and how we used to celebrate it.

"Hey Raghav....I know yaar, that you miss your your parents but take it this way na, that how sad they will be too see that their son is grieving for them on his birthday.
They will not be happy to see you like this"
Aakash said hugging me in a brotherly embrace. He is the most sensible and mature in 5 of us.

" okay as you say, but where will go?" I asked him sitting on sofa
"You say, where you want to go?" Aakash said sitting beside me.

"Manali...dad once told me that he first met mom there, and their love story started there only" I said
"Oh...so, you are too thinking of starting your love story there. Huh..?" Said Vijay by wrapping his arms around my shoulder and winked at me.
"Eewww....you are so irritating.
I am straight bro." I said making a fake disgusting face.
"Heyyy!......so what you think of me. I am straight too" he said offended by my words.

We all looked at each other and started laughing like maniacs.
I love these guys.