11. Jealous!

Raghav's POV

When I reached at the party, I was greeted by Mr. Arora. Dad was also with him.

They were talking while having champagne. The waiter offered me a glass but I declined. It's not like that I don't drink but I was not feeling like drinking.
I want to meet Sia in my full consciousness.

When Mr. Arora left dad to attend to his other guests, I asked him about Sia.

He said that she is sitting in the corner table with her friend.

I made my way to the sitting area and looked for her. She was there dressed in a green gown looking like an angel.

But she was not alone. Some stranger was sitting close to her. He was saying something and she was laughing on his every word.

Uhhh😠
I can't see her with any other man.

I was just going to go on her table, when she stood up and went to the dance floor with him.

My blood boiled on the sight, seeing her so close to someone else, seeing her in arms of some other man.

Only one thought was lingering in my mind at that time that how could I snatch him away from my Sia and break his bones into pieces so that no doctor could ever treat him.
(I know this is little extra but can't help it😜)

At that moment, my mind was busy weaving the ideas about
"HOW TO MURDER SOMEONE IN 1000 WAYS."

I went to the open bar and ordered a neat scotch and gulped it in one go

I went to the open bar and ordered a neat scotch and gulped it in one go. I really needed liquid courage

Then I walked to them and asked "can I have a dance with her?"

Hearing this that bastard looked at me with such rage in his eyes as if I have asked for his god damn property. Gosh!!! (Sigh)

I think that he sensed  that I was drunk because of the smell of alcohol and did not want Sia in any kind of trouble.

Acting protective and all huh???
I appreciate your concern but that is my job, you a*shole.

Then he looked at Sia for confirmation. When Sia told him that she knows me, he left but not before giving me a "don't try anything" look.

Oh boy!!!......I should be the one to give you that look.(bitter laughter)

When I placed my hands on her waist, past memories came to my mind. I was looking in her eyes but I maintained a poker face before her as it was difficult for me to control my emotions.

She was looking deep into my eyes, as if she has remembered everything, as if my old Sia is back.
She was not at all uncomfortable at that time.
It was quite evident with her behaviour as a small smile was dancing on her lovely lips.