Chapter 3: Quite the Show

Freyja waltzed straight into the home of Yoon and Ik-Soo whilst holding Hazel in her arms, bridal style.

"Hey, short boy."

"My name's not short boy," Yoon declared without looking up from his book.

"Do you know where I can sit her?"

"Her?" Yoon glanced up from his book.

"Yes, h-"

"Who the hell is that?!"

"Her name i-"

"Did you kill her?!"

"No, now shut up!" Her eyes flashed a candy red whilst Yoon's a blood red.

"Now...where can I lay her?"

"Right over here."

The strawberry blonde guided the woman over to a second pallet a few feet away from Hak.

"Thank you." She sped over to the entrance. "Call me immediately once Hazel wakes up."

Freyja didn't wait for a response from the kid and zoomed out into the distance.

~⏳~

The woman also known as Freyja laid on the roof of the hut that contained Hak, Hazel, Yoon, Yona, and Ik-Soo.

All of sudden, Freyja heard shuffling in the home. Then, after a few moments, she saw Hak saunter out of the house and into the woods.

Now, where are you going?

Even though her curiosity was peaked, she didn't go follow him. But when her ears caught the sound of Yona's voice. "Where did Hak go?" And the sight of her dashing out into the woods, she decided to follow.

She followed Yona, hopping tree top to tree top, all the way to a clearing and gazed down at her; her blood red eyes practically shinning in the dark.

"Stupid Hak." Yona began to take off again but tripped over a rock. Tears welled up in the teenager's eyes, she shouted, "Where are you?!"

Hak crept up behind her, hit his glaive down on the ground, and spoke, "Ouch." Yona yelped.

"I hope you haven't been bad mouthin' me like this the whole time." An irk mark appeared on his forehead. "If I'd known this is how I'd be rewarded, then I never would've saved you in the first place."

Freyja rolled her eyes.

Now she's crying...again

"Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare or something?"

"Don't be silly! I wouldn't cry over a dream," She exclaimed, whilst wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

Hak crouched down beside her, "Oh really?"

"What are you doing out here?"

"I was trying to find my glaive."

"Why didn't you wake me up to tell me that?!" Hak jolted in surprise.

He relaxed. "Oh, I see. The princess doesn't like sleeping all alone. Want me to sleep with ya? I will..." He teased.

Kids and their...love

"I can't believe you! How could you be so stupid."

"Jeez, stop with the name calling."

Yona spoke between her sobs and short breaths, "You nearly...killed yourself..to save me. Please, Hak. You have to be more careful."