Chapter 10: Precognitions and Premonitions

On their way to find the green dragon warrior, the group took a pit stop. They set up camp as normal.

However, as they set up camp, seiryuu, as he's called, sprinted and hopped into a nearby lake.

Everybody ran towards him in a panic.

Once he came out shivering with fish, Kija felt a pang of guilt. Especially at Hak's taunts on saying that it was his fault that the warrior jumped into the water.

Yona and Yoon walked up to his kneeling form.

"How did you even know there was a river right here?"

He pointed to his eyes.

"Oh. So you can see pretty far huh? That's pretty cool."

"Of course it is and I'm sure you're thinking of many ways that his powers can be useful," Hazel teased.

"O-oh shut up!"

Hazel giggled.

"Your eyes don't turn people to stone now do they warrior?" Hazel asked.

He shook his head.

Yoon spoke, "Well, you can always take your mask off if you want."

"You don't have to worry about it just yet," Yona reassured. "For now let's just cook the fish that you caught and sit by the fire so you can dry off."

~⏳~

Freyja watched as Yona washed her face in the crystal clear water that reflected the bright moonlight.

Hak stepped out of the shadows and toward Yona, his cover seemingly had been blown.

She watched how surprised he was when Yona told him to only call her princess.

She watched the new spark ignite inside the blue dragon warrior once he was given the name Shin-ah.

She watched as they walked back to camp.

She watched and she watched.

That seemed to be all she ever did for quite some time now.

There might've been a few things here and there but nothing that could be counted as major.

It bothered her.

She knew it wasn't her journey and that she was only meant to tag along.

However, the Oracle's words continuously popped into her head.

'You're a creature of calamity.'

I already know that.

'Brimming with inordinate darkness that can gulf the lands.'

Am I really that powerful?

'An unnatural force that shouldn't be overlooked.'

I guess I'm even intimidating to the gods.

'One whom will be friend and foe.'

Friend and foe, huh?

'...nothing but darkness...'

Maybe that's just what I am. Darkness...

Freyja turned around and began to make her way back to camp. Although, midway there she passed out, her eyes completely black.

~

Swords clashed together.

An ocean was heard.