31

I lie across his chest catching my breath. And he chuckles, stroking up my spine causing me to shiver "I cant... not yet. Give me a minute" I roll off him and look at the ceiling "christ..."
He leans over me kissing my shoulder "are you alright?"
Am I alright?! "Yeah... I'm perfect" I take his beard and pull him to me, Kissing him.
"We really should get up"
"No! We really shouldnt!" I roll back on him and keep him on the bed "I demand another day in bed"
He smiles stroking my hair out my face "You haven't seen Toby or Pip... They are... their literally going insane"
"Good! They've got a taste of what we go through" I lean up "does this really have to end?"
"Well, we was only meant to have a week sweetheart" yeah well 2 weeks isn't enough for a honey moon! "Come on. We'll go out and see the fields" I don't want too. But he rolls us and gets out the bed. Walking over to the cabinet "do you know something?"
He looks back at me "I'm sure you'll tell me if I'd want to know it or not" I throw a pillow at him that he catches and chuckles "what do you want me to know?"
"That you were made to walk around naked"
He smiles and walks over to the bed, leaning over me "are you trying to convince me to come back to bed?"
"No... I'm just saying you have a good butt"
"Well its all yours" He kisses me than slaps my arse "get up"
Uh! "Is this what Im going to have to deal with? You bossing me around"
"No... a kings nothing without his queen... but in this room. Im no king and your no queen. You're mine" 

On the way too the Throne room. Everyone greeted us, congratulated us. And I couldn't keep the smile off my face!
"No! You! Said that, You! Would deal with that!"
"I didnt! You talked about it and you said 'do you want me to sort it?' And I said 'whatever!'"
"No! You didnt!"
"I did!"
"Pip-"
"Wow! Whats going on?"
They look back at us "good. You're back" Pip drops all the papers in his hands, scattering everywhere and walks away "have fun! Fuck you all! I'm going away and hiding for a few weeks"
... I look up at Toby "So everything went alright?"
"Oh! Amazing!" Toby stresses. Picking the papers up "Next time you decide to take a week off... make sure its a week!"
I bite my bottom lip trying not to laugh "well you said you had this. I assumed you'd be alright" he glares at me "anyway. Enough of that. Is everything alright?"
"Yes! Some things need to be caught up on but! Its fine!" He takes a breath and leans back on the table.
"You sure?" Justin goes up and takes the papers, going through them "this all looks alright?"
"Well, that's no thanks to Pip!" He flustered "anyway! Enough of that! You obviously enjoyed your time together! You haven't stopped smiling! So that's good!" He points at me
I nod "it was nice"
"Good... now theres something I've wanted to talk to you both about" well thats never good "Shar told me of your futures... and now that you're uh... you... you know... having sex... what do I need to know?"
Justin looks over at me "we haven't talked a lot about it... but we've decided that we aren't going to do anything. If its going to happen. Its going to happen"
He looks between us "so... you're not going to do anything?"
"What do you want us to do Toby?" I ask "not have kids? Only have one? You know things don't work like that... when the time comes we'll deal with it. But until we know what the situation, actually, is. We can't do anything"
He sighs "I suppose you're right... So... 3!"
I dont know why I blush, but I know I am. Justin laughs "cant keep my hands off her"
Toby stands up "alright. Well I'm going to find Pip and go with him" he comes up to me and kisses my head "You look happy"
"I am"
"Good. I love you"
"I love you too dad"
He snorts and nods before heading out the room. I wait for the door to close to take a grape and throw it at him "Did you have to say that?!"
He laughs "What? I can't" he grabs my waist and pulls me into him "I don't know if I ever will" he kisses my neck and it gives me them goosebumps up my skin.