First Day

Everything was so colorful, and clean.
All the people here are smiling and dressed so neatly and fashionably. Since the moment I walked inside I loved the place, tho I hope my CEO isn't a jerk. I have lived here in Korea since I was 17 first lived in Daejeon, but had to move out to Seoul so I can get a better chance of getting a better job. Also, not to mention that I really wanted to move here. It has been 3 years since I lived here, and my Korean is pretty good, but people here never quit looking at me because of my long eyelashes and big eyes. Not that I like them, but the people did.

I put on a card that identified who I am and scanned it on the machine in front of me, causing the small glassy door to open. Walking inside the elevator, I pressed on the 7th store, and a women came inside the elevator and smiled at me. The elevator door opened and I stepped outside, this time the place is not really colorful but neat. All the walls are white. Black and grey curvy lines were drew on the wall. Desks were white, chairs were black and the cushions placed on the chairs were red, and the windows were big showing what was beyond us. I awed im amazement of the view.

"Woah...daebak." I said looking around, walking. This is the first time that Im gonna see my CEO which made me a little nervous. I Noticed a small group of people sitting on a big table that was divided into smaller size desks, so each have their own individual work place. They were all sitting down focusing on their work.

The echoing of my footsteps grabbed one of the males attention in there causing him to look at me. He nudged a mans arm that was sitting next to him, which made him look up from his computer at him. The first man stood up looking at me, while the other was shifting his head towards me and I stopped and bowed smiling.

"Hello,  Im the new assistant Haewoon. Haewoon Star, Please take good care of me" I said smiling very big, everyones attention now on me. Although they weren't a lot just about 6 in total. All of them smiled and bowed while sitting down and said some nice comments about how I'm good at speaking Korean and other stuff.

As some were introducing themselves one person cut off saying
"Oh its the CEO!" Making them all get up and bow quickly. I turned around and bowed without looking at his face from nervousness, though a lot of people commented on how good looking he is and how visually appealing he looks, causing my curiosity to grow because I've never seen him.

"Annyeonghaseo daepyonim (Hello boss), im your new assistant Haewoon Angel, I will make sure of taking good care of you!" I said with voice full of energy while bowing, he didn't say anything but I could've swore I had seen his shoes before. Aish Haewoon a lot of people wear the same shoes pabo (fool).

I looked up slowly while smiling, until my eyes met his face and my expression quickly drops
"you?!" I ask glaring at him but he had an expressionless look on his face, suddenly the whole workplace is quite.

"What the heck are you doing here??!" I said glaring at him, eying him up and down not even scared if he will scream at me or anything.

"Hah so ridiculous, what did you come here to scream at me again" I said laughing in annoyance then flipped my hair crossing my arms. All the people in there are quite, and I heard foot steps echoing from far away. I look around me and everyone is in awe making me confused.

"Oh.. daepyonim, I hope your day has been going well" a women finally came from the direction the echoing was coming from, she smiled at the jerk holding what seems like folders. Wait did she just say daepyonim... my face expressions changed when I finally understood what was going on around me, how can this get worse.

"I knew I have seen you before, but I wasn't so sure" The jerk says looking at me smirking. I knew at that moment that I'm fired, so I just took a deep breath and hoped for the best. I heard some of the workers talking about the sentence 'I knew I have seen you before' wondering what that meant.

"Who are you talking about?" The women said facing the direction that I was at. She smiled even more and came towards me mouthing my name while looking at my ID and I get nervous, ah shit.. am I getting fired on my first day. I felt really obnoxious at the moment she stood next to me, but I just smiled trying not to show it.

"Your the new assistant I suggest, is that right?" She said placing her hand on my shoulder, and I nodded my head looking at her. The jerk just stood there like a robot, his eyes pierced through me not taking them off for even a minute which was a little creepy. He finally took them off, leaving the workplace to go to his office.

"And who are you..?" I asked formally to not be disrespectful, finally paying attention on the women, which I didn't really pay attention to. She was a bit taller than me, her skin was really crystal clear and clean, and she has double eyelids making her have very attractive features on her face. She was wearing a navy skirt that reached above her knees and a black blouse tucked inside, hair up in a neat bun. Also not to mention her smile was really bright and beautiful on her kinda plump lips.

"Im his old assistant miss. Nim" she said smiling looking back at the jerk then sighed, she continued asking "where do you guys know each other from?" I looked back and saw him from the glass that was placed on each ends of the door and sighed, explaining to her what had happened earlier today.

She laughed a bit causing me to laugh too, then she walked around showing me the workplace. We went to my desk that was placed in front of the CEO's office, then she left because she had to do some stuff. I opened the boxes that were placed next to me that had my stuff in it and started putting them on the desk. My fingers touched a photo frame and I held it.

It was a picture of my mom and I standing in front of the beach, I was 17 years then. I looked at it and smiled caressing my small finger tips on my moms face. Remembering everything that happened that day.

It was a sunny day. My mom, best friend, and I were at the beach. Swimming in the cool and clear looking water, splatters of water were raining on me and moms face from Angel causing us to laugh our hearts out, and us splashing each others faces with water. Then I quickly put it down when I noticed someone standing in front of me.