Two angels

I made my way to the company, all tired and sick of life. On my way inside I heard someone calling my name, and I turned around and saw Jae-eun.

"Oh Jae-euna" I said smiling at him "How are you?" This guy for some reason makes me happy from his priceless expressions.

"Im great, how are you?" He says matching my pace smiling.

"Im great too!" I said smiling back.

We started walking our way towards the elevator talking about some stuff, he is pretty funny so all the way up I was just laughing from him. He complemented me too many times which made shy, such a nice guy like damn I wish mr. Jerk is like that.

On my way to my desk, I saw miss. Nim and smiled at her, she smiled back and told me to go see Mr. Jerk then quickly rushed to the elevator and I was confused. As I was walking towards his room I heard some laughters and chatters inside, then I knocked on the door and got inside looking around.

When I got inside no one noticed me, and I walked behind two tall ass people. I couldn't really see them because they were facing their backs towards me, and mr. Jerk was sitting on his desk. I clear my throat and speak up so they can hear me but no one heard me.

"Uhm, daepyonim you called me is there something wrong" I say loudly, moving to the side of the two men standing there.

The two men turned around, and mr. Jerk looks over at me. My eyes glanced over at them, and oh lord they look like two angels standing beside of me. Both of them stared at me blankly, then one of them smiled at me. His eyes squeezed together leaving a thin line revealing his huge pupils, and his upper lip half disappear and it turned out so cute making him look like a cute little bunny, which caused my heart to melt from his cuteness. I smiled back at him, and then he held his hand out towards me.

"Hello, Im Jungkook" Said the man smiling towards me. His name is Jungkook, how cute!

"Hello Im Haewon, Mr. Parks new assistant" I said smiling back shaking his hand, and Jungkook smiled nodding looking over at Mr. jerk.

"Hello, I'm Taehyung" Said the other with a deep husky, sexy voice stepping aside from Jungkook.

I got startled for a minute because I did not expect hearing such a deep voice my whole life, I look over at him startled and he laughed. Oh my god... Im surrounded by angels, this one dude is totally different. His looks are perfection, and for a minute I thought he was an anime guy, his smile is triangle boxy looking and its so cute it made my heart flutter. His nose is one perfect nose that had a small mole on the left side of his nose, his eyes are big and rounded and one of his eyes had a double-lid and he had long eyelashes and a very defined inner corner. His lips, eyebrows, even jawline are on fleek like Jungkook and mr. Jerk. How do they all look so perfect, its like they're flawless. I smiled over at him not knowing what to say, and I was afraid if I spoke up I would talk some nonsense shit, or my voice would crack making me look like a knucklehead.

"Ya, I need you to go get some papers, they're on the printer" He said looking at me pointing at the printer that was standing outside next to the bathrooms.

Did he just say ya to me, if I don't kill this jerk my name is not Haewon.

"Ok" I said coldly to him, I looked over at the boys and smile, then looked back at him and glared and walked away.

On my way to the door, I heard Jungkook and Taehyung oohing and laughing at him and I smirked. I walked outside his room and went to the printer, then notice a pile of papers stacked on the printer. There were about 500 papers in there, and you don't know how much I wanted to fucking choke that jerk.

"Are you serious." I said looking at the pile of paper.

I walked over to the printer and looked at the paper, then I started cussing mr. Jerk out.

"Aish how annoying I seriously hate him so much I just want to quit. He is such a jerk I swear if I don't end up chocking him I'm going to explode. This guy is a fucking bitchy ass mother fucker who likes annoying people and doesn't know what nice is, if anyone asks what jerk means, he is the definition of a jerk. Not even that he is the meaning of a fucking asshole I fucking want to kill him, how annoying!!!" I said stumping my feet on the floor annoyed, then I held all the paper which were stacked up to my chest.

I turn around frowning, and I saw Mark in front of me making me stumble backwards.

"Mark...? What are you doing here??" I asked looking at him shyly and he smiled and came towards me kneeling down.

"Pabo, don't you know I work here? I heard you started working here and I wanted to see if that was really whats happening" He said flicking my forehead with his long thin fingers.

"Ouw.. I thought you worked in a restaurant" I asked confused.

"Well... lets just say something happened and I.. got fired. Forget about me, why were you cussing at the CEO" He said laughing holding some of the paper, and when he put his hand to grab the papers his hand held mine for a second and I blushed.

Mark was my crush since I was 18, I met him in the college and he was pretty popular but he wasn't like any other popular people in colleges, he was actually very kind and nice. His real name isn't mark, its Hajoon, but he prefers everyone calling him that because he hates his name. I fell in love with him not only for his looks but for his sweet and beautiful personalities, he might not be the most attractive man but for me, in my eyes he is soooo hot, cute, and handsome. He was the first person in college to teach me Korean and to stay right next to me and help me out, he is one of the reason why my Korean is actually pretty good. Not only that he was always there for me, and I always had that innocent crush on him, but my feelings are just one sided. He has a girlfriend and he loves her so much, she does too, and their nickname back then in the college was the 'tpc' which stands for the perfect couples. It really hurts me, but lets just say I'm used, and the problem is, I couldn't ever change my feelings towards him..

He looked over at me waiting for my reply and I just puffed my cheeks.

"I just hate him!" I said whining, and he laughed.