crazy crazy love

Listen, not to sound weird or anything but, I've honestly never imagined myself moving out of my family's house. It's kind of weird, I've always been a family gal and never really got out of my comfort zone. Yes im boring and quirky judge me for it I dare you, but it's seriously not that. I dont like to risk stuff, I feel comfortable where I stand and I try to not change that unless I'm sure that it's going to be helpful and okay. Not a lot of people agree with me on that but I cant help it, anxiety isn't really fun when your trying out new stuff, it just takes over. I hate that I've let it take over the decision making part of my life but it iz what it iz. I'm sure that I'm not the only one out there like that; well hopefully. Anyways, enough about my blabbering but I did it.. I've moved out! Something for once is thrilling in my life tEehEe, though my family's house is like a couple of minutes away from me but it's okay, I like that. I've convinced myself that in order to be successful I have to try out things and get out of my comfort zone, so this is my first step and I am glad I did it so far.

I've moved into a small unit in a residence, and its actually kinda cute and cozy. It's basically just a bed, a desk, and the shower. I still haven't figured out where I'm gonna take a dump so thats great, but I'll figure it out along the way. This place is not sketch at all though, its rlly clean and fresh looking. Most girls here seem like theyre in the same spot as me, just wanting to move forward in life. It will take a while to get comfortable in this place, oh well sUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP.

New life