Part 13

Hyunjin's POV

Al the guests started eating and enjoying their meals as me and Y/N walk towards our wedding cake and get a piece of it.

"We're gonna feed each other, right?" Y/N said to me as I nodded.

"Yes, so let's intertwine our arm and eat the stupid cake..." I said to her as we get a piece of the wedding cake and intertwice our arms as we feed each other.

The wedding photographer took a million pictures of us while feeding each other.

"Smile" The photographer said as we smiled at the camera.

As the photographer left to take pictures of the guests and people, me and Y/N grab a glass and pour wine on it.

"I'm still 18, do we have to drink wine?" Y/N asked me as we intertwine our arms again.

"I'm 18 too and they banned me to drink something like this but I think I can handle it..." I said to her as we drink the wine in our hands.

We pulled away from the glass and can see the bitterness in each other's faces.

"That was a bad idea..." I said as I put down the glass on the table.

"Let's move on to the real food..." She said to me as we get some food on our plates and go back to our table.

I pulled a chair for her because I need to keep my gentleman image to all the people at our wedding reception right now.

Me and Y/N started eating as she started to speak.

"When will our relationship end..." Y/N mumbled.

"Just wait until the end of this year..." I said to her as we continued eating.

Time Skip >

"Now everyone, this is the last part of this wedding party, so now, you grab your partner and dance to the slow song that is playing right now..." The MC said to the people.

We watch the people get up from their seats and grab their partner as they lead them to the dance floor to slow dance.

"How about the newlyweds? Aren't you two gonna slow dance as a new couple?" The MC asked us.

"O-oh, okay..." I said to the MC as I get up from my seat.

I extended my hand for her.

"So...wanna dance?" I asked her.

"I think I have no choice..." She said to me as she hold onto my hand to stand up.

I lead to the dance floor where many people are slow dancing.

I place my hands on her waist as she hold onto my shoulders.

Our chests are touching as we look away from each other.

"I don't really like being close to someone I hate..." Y/N mumbled to me.

"Why do we think the same things everytime?" I asked her.

"I think we really have a special connection to each other" I jokingly said as she hit my chest.

"Ow, I was just joking..." I said to her as I rub my chest.

"I don't like having a special connection to you..." Y/N said to me.

"And do you think I do? I was just joking, if I was to choose someone to get married with, then it wouldn't be you, it would be my girlfriend..." I said to her.

"Then marry your girlfriend, I'm only doing this for my father, he sacrificed everything for me and worked hard for me so I'm paying him back with this...even though, it hurts being away from him..." Y/N said to me as I spin her around, while slow dancing.

"Same with my girlfriend..." I said to her as we stopped dancing and look at each other's faces.

I know I'm talking about Chaeyoung, and I hate her but I still love her...

We noticed how our faces are very near to each other as we step away from each other.

"Let's go back to our seats..." I said to her as I lead her back to our table.

"Thank you for coming to Hyunjin's and Y/N's wedding, and thank you to Queen Chayoon for sponsoring the-" I stand up from my seat and intertwine my arms with Y/N as the guards lead us to the exit of the party.

Y/N's POV

Me and Hyunjin are about to go home to our new house as I stopped in my tracks to look for my father.

"Hey, why did you stop?" Hyunjin asked me.

"I'm looking for my dad, I need to say my last words to him before I go..." I said to him when I saw my father exiting the party.

"Dad!" I called him.

My father suddenly turn around to look at me.

"Y/N!" He said happily as I ran up to him and hug him real tight.

"I don't wanna say goodbye to you, dad..." I said to my father, still hugging him.

"Me too, but you have to..." He said ti me as he pulled away.

"I think I can't live my life without you father..." I said to my dad.

"Y/N, you're a big girl now, you should know how to be independent..." He said to me.

"But not with the person I hate..." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N...remember what I said earlier?" My father reminded me.

"Be kind to your husband..." I said as I look down on the floor.

"Good, you have to be reminded by that everyday..." My father said.

"Uhm, Y/N, our service is already waiting..." Hyunjin said to me as I look at him from behind.

Hyunjin held my hand as I hold my father's hand too, not wanting to go...but my dad's hand just slip out my hand.

Hyunjin lead me to the car as I talk to him.

"I wasn't done talking to my father, how dare you..." I said to him.

"We have to go..." Hyunjin said to me as his mother came.

"Hyunjin, before you go to your honeymoon, I'm really sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't know that you are so embarrassed of what I said, I-" He cut his mother off.

"It's okay mom, past is past but we have to go..." Hyunjin said to his mom as he gave her a peck on her cheek.

Hyunjin opened the car door for me as I get in the car and struggled with my large gown.

Hyunjin get in the car too as the driver put all our presents from the guests at the back of the car.

"Is everything ready now before we go to your new mansion?" The driver asked us as he gets in the car.

"Yeah..." I said to the driver.

"Well then, off to your honeymoon..." The driver said as he started driving.

Honeymoon?!