Part 47

Hyunjin's POV

I walk back inside the palace, going through to where I sneaked out when I saw my grandfather walking towards me.

Oh no...

"HYUNJIN! YOU BASTARD!" He yelled at me.

"YOU DESTROYED OUR IMAGE! WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK OF YOU NOW?!" My grandfather yelled at me again as I look down on the ground.

"I'm sorry, grandfather...I didn't mean to-" I said but I was cut off by a sudden punch from my grandfather.

"Hyunjin!" Y/N said as she saw me get punched, her father was with her.

"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU DID WAS AGAINST THE RULES?!" My grandfather said to me.

"I tried to explain it to them-" I was cut off again by a punch from my grandfather again as it caused me to fall down to the ground.

"Father, I think you're being too much-" My mom said to him as my grandfather cut her off.

"Shut up Jungha, I'm just teaching your son what will happen when he broke one of the rules..." My grandfather said to her.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU JUST DESTROYED OUR IMAGE TO ALL THE PEOPLE! THEY WILL THINK THAT WERE BAD BECAUSE WE HAVE A KING LIKE YOU..." My grandfather said to me.

"AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KICK YOU OUT OF YOUR THRONE-" My grandfather added.

"Father, that's too much-" My mother said as she looks at my grandfather.

"It's not too much, Jungha, he deserves it..." Aunt Chanhee said as she walk towards us.

I glance at Jihoon who's watching me as he made his way towards Y/N.

I watch him wipe her tears away as Y/N stare at me.

"Hyunjin..." She said in a crying tone as Jihoon hug her, and her father even let him.

No...

"Now, he's not the king anymore, you and your son can now leave this palace..." Aunt Chanhee said as I stand up from the ground.

"I'm the wife of a ki-" My mother was about to say something but she was cut off.

"But Chanhee, is the wife of the original king so you can't do anything about it. You two will leave this palace tomorrow, if I wake up tomorrow morning, I want you two already gone..." My grandfather said to me and my mom.

I look at my mom who has a sad expression on her face as my grandfather glared at me.

"Your son shouldn't forget what he did..." My grandfather said before going inside the palace, together with my evil aunt Chanhee.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" My mom asked as she checked my bruises that was caused by my grandfather.

"I-It's okay..." I said to my mom.

"I'll get the first-aid kit..." My mom said as she walk back inside the palace to get it.

I look at Y/N who's walking towards me.

"Hyunjin!-" She was about to hug me when Jihoon pulled her away and protect her from me.

"I won't let you touch her..." Jihoon said to me as Y/N's father walk towards me instead.

"You said you will never let Y/N cry..." Y/N's father said to me.

"I'm so sorry father-" I was cut off by him.

"Don't call me your father..." He said to me.

"Do you even think that I will forgive you after what you did that hurt Y/N so much?" Her father asked me.

"I'm telling you, it's n-" I was cut off again.

"Stop it, Hyunjin..." He said as he looks at Jihoon, gesturing him to take Y/N inside.

"No- I have to talk to Hyunjin. Let me, Jihoon!" Y/N said as she tried to walk towards me but she being held back by Jihoon.

"Y/N!" I said as I run towards her.

I reached Y/N's hand and hold it tight as she held my hand tightly too while Jihoon and her father were breaking us apart.

"Y/N, I love you! I seriously love you!" I said to her as my tears fall down my eyes.

"I love you too, Hyunjin! I believe you!" Y/N said as our hands let go of each other.

Jihoon pulled her inside the palace and give me a final look.

I stopped looking at her when Y/Nms father suddenly punched me in the face.

"Don't you ever talk to Y/N again..." He said before he walks back inside the castle, leaving me all alone outside, crying.

Time Skip to nighttime >

I was now inside my mother's bedroom, curing my bruises.

"I watched you and Y/N a while ago..." My mother said to me.

"You two really loved each other..." She said to me.

"After everything you've done to her, she still managed to love you..." My mother added.

"That's how we love each other, mom. Nothing can separate us..." I said to her.

"But it already happened, we will leave this palace tomorrow, you will be away from her..." My mother said to me, putting down the ice pack from my face.

"We will still find a way to communicate with each other..." I said to her.

"We don't know, Hyunjin..." My mom said as she put the first-aid kit away and started packing our stuff.

"We will leave tomorrow morning so be early..." My mom said as she head out the door.

"Goodnight, Hyunjin..." She said before stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

Jihoon's POV

"Y/N, please stop crying..." I said to her as she cry so hard.

"Jihoon, I don't wanna be away from him, why does he need to leave the palace?!" Y/N said as she looks at me.

"He has too, Y/N, what he did was against the rules..." I said to her.

"They could've just give him a second chance!" Y/N said to me.

"Y/N, you know our grandfather is strict, he won't let a slight mistake get away, he will surely kick them out of their position..." I said to Y/N.

"I...still want Hyunjin..." Y/N said to me as she looks down on the floor.

I let out a sigh as I pulled her in a hug and pat her back.

Someday, you will love me Y/N...