Part 15

Y/N's POV

I woke up on the sofa to see myself wrapped in a blanket and a pillow underneath.

"What the hell?- Who did this to me?" I asked myself as I stare at the blanket and pillow.

Must be Hyunjin.

But I thought he hates me?

"Get up you sleepyhead, you have to cook me breakfast because you're my ugly wife..." Hyunjin shouted to me from the kitchen.

"W-why should I cook breakfast?! Can't you be a gentleman?-" He cut me off.

"Chivalry is dead, Y/N so cook me breakfast now. If we only have maids here, I can tell them to do it but since they're not here and YOU'RE here, I have no choice..." Hyunjin said as he walks over to me.

"Okay, okay- you asshole..." I mumbled as I get up from the sofa and go to the kitchen.

"What's that?" Hyunjin said as he heard what I said.

"Oh, nothing!" I said to him as I gave him a fake smile and walk over to the kitchen.

I was about to cook when I remembered to ask him something.

"By the way..." I trailed off.

"A-are you the one who put a blanket and a pillow on me?" I asked him from the kitchen.

"Me? Give you pillow and a blanket when you're sleeping? Pffft, never in a million years, I don't remember giving you those, you must had sleepwalk and found a blanket and pillow for yourself..." Hyunjin said to me as he walks away from the kitchen.

I stayed quiet as I started to cook some bacon and eggs for him.

Time Skip >

"Breakfast is now served, your highness..." I lazily said to him as I put the food on top of the dining table.

"What's that?" Hyunjin asked what I cooked for him as he walks down the stairs.

"Bacon and eggs" I said to him.

"I'm sick of bacon and eggs..." Hyunjin said to me.

"That's not my problem anymore, if you don't wanna eat, then don't..." I said sassily to him as I sit down on the chair and started eating when he slam his hands on the table making me startled.

"If I don't like something, it means I want you to change it to something I like, okay?" He said to me as he moves his face closer to mine, our lips almost touching.

I stayed silent as he directly looks at me in the eyes, making me blush.

"O-okay! I'll change it!" I said as I push him away from me and get up from my chair and go straight to the kitchen to cook again.

I can tell that Hyunjin is smirking behind me because he takes control of me, BUT HE DOESN'T!

WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?!

The prince of Korea, right...

"But I better get money from this..." I said to him as I started cooking some breakfast that HE would like until we heard the doorbell ring.