Part 18

Hyunjin's POV

We finally arrived at the hotel and gladly, Y/N did not flirt with the driver because it's a married man.

We took our baggages out of the trunk of the car and went inside the grand hotel.

"Woah..." Y/N said as soon as she step inside the large hotel.

I walk towards the receptionist to book us a room.

"Seems like you two are on a honeymoon vacation..." The receptionist said to me as he look at me and Y/N at the back who's staring at the large chandelier above us.

"No..." I said to the receptionist as he awkwardly mumble an "okay..."

"Here's your card for the room 214, sir...hope you have a nice day" The receptionist said to me as he handed the card to me.

"Thank you..." I said to the receptionist before calling Y/N to go to our room.

We went inside the elevator and press the 3rd floor button.

We stayed quiet as I noticed that we are  close to each other.

"Uhm, can you step away a little bit?" I asked her politely.

"There's not much space left since our baggages took it all...and you're telling me to move away? If yo-" She was cut off when the elevator dings and open.

"Nevermind..." I said to her as I step out of the elevator quickly.

"Hey!" She shouted from he distance as she struggled with her baggages, the elevator almost closing.

We found the room 214 as I slip the card on the card scanner and the door automatically opens.

I go inside the large room as I let go of my baggages and plop down the king-size bed.

The room has one bed only, and one bed are only for couples...nevermind...bed for me only...

Y/N let go of her baggages too and about to sit on the bed but I stopped her.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"I'm gonna take a rest-" I cut her off.

"On the couch..." I said to her as I pointed at the couch.

"I hate you..." Y/N mumbled to me as she walk towards the couch and lay there to rest.

I smirked at myself as I lay on my bed.

"Ahh, finally getting some sleep-" I was cut off when I heard the doorbell.

I tried to ignore it so I can go to sleep but it won't stop.

"Y/N, can you open the door? I'm too tired to open it..." I said to Y/N while trying to sleep but she's not responding.

I look at her and she's sleeping peacefully.

"You're dead to me..." I mumbled at her as I get up from my bed to open the door instead to reveal...

Jinyoung?

"Uhm, excuse me, do you know where room 3- Hyunjin?" Jinyoung said when he recognize my face.