Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Don't you know all night, I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around?

~Stole My Heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour and a half and 6 rounds later, I stood up.

“Why I do believe, sir,” I said in my best English accent, “You call that 'kicking arse' in your country,”

“Unbelievable...” Harry said, shaking his head in disbelief that I had just beat him four rounds out of six.

“I know I am,” I said, winking at him and walking back to my bunk. I sat down and pulled out a notebook I had bought in the hotel gift shop.

Writing music was my way of expression. It always amazed me how you could put however much you wanted of any emotion into any song just by the lyrics. Mostly I wrote down just words, the tunes always came to me later. I opened up to the most recent one, continuing from where I left off.

“Whatcha doin?” The voice from beside me made me jump, I hadn't seen Niall standing there. I quickly snapped my book shut and pushed it under my pillow.

“Nothing,” I said quickly.

Niall just gave me a weird look, “Right then...” He said, walking away and shaking his head. I'd probably have to wait to write until the boys are gone. I tucked the book into the waistband of my pants and walked back into the eating/XBOX playing area.

“Vas happenin?” Zayn greeted me, glancing up from his computer screen.

“Not much,” I said. “Harry tell you about his terrible defeat?” I said as Harry walked in.

“It was not terrible!” He exclaimed.

“Was too! I totally kicked your butt!” I argued as he walked towards the bag of chips sitting on the table.

“No,” He said, his mouth full of chips, “see, what happened was, I went easier on her, because she's a girl and I didn't want to hurt her feelings by beating her.”

I just shook my head, smirking. “Keep telling yourself that, Harry, maybe eventually it'll come true.”

“It is true!” He protested.

I turned to Zayn, “He's still in denial,”

“What about me?” Niall said as he walked in.

“Oh, nothing, we're just talking about how I kicked Harry's butt at XBOX earlier,” I said.

“You did not kick my butt!” He protested.

“You know, the first step is admitting you've got a problem, mate,” Zayn said to Harry, shaking his head. Harry just sat facing the window, shaking his head and trying not to smirk, yet failing. Zayn just rolled his eyes, chuckling and turning back to his computer screen.

“Can I have a couple chips please?” I asked Harry.

“We don't have any chips here, but I do have some crisps, would you like some of those?” He asked.

“Well in America those are called chips, but yes, please,” I said, holding my hand out in front of him.

“Well sorry,” He said, smirking at me, “But I don't speak American,”

“Ugh!” I groaned, “Just give me some chips, Harry...”

“Crisps.”

“Chips.”