Chapter Fifteen

Okay so I'm doing my author's note at the beginning so PLEASE READ!!!!

First: I just want to say thanks to everyone who is sticking with this story!!! It means a lot to me that you're reading it even if I am kind of ashamed to be writing a fan fic.... I know that this is moving pretty fast and that this would not happen in real life, but stick with it, that tiny detail will make sense in the end

Second: I know I don't upload regularly and I just want to say that the only time I really will is in the summer. I just don't have time during the school year, however much I wish I did. I will try to upload a new part at least once a month from now on, though.

Third: Please check out my new "story" if you want to call it that, Letters To Mr.Wrong. Its just going to be a group of letters that I write when I feel like it and I will dedicate a chapter of this story to the first person who can comment with who they think the first letter is about. Also, if you would like to write your own letter to your own "Mr.Wrong" write it and email it to me at sunglassesandpapertowels@gmail.com.

OKAY NOW FOR STORY TIME, YAY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna know that when you smile, is it me, yeah? Are you thinking of me, yeah?

~Last First Kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our little scene in the dressing room Harry had to go, seeing as he may or may not have had thousands of adoring girls all wanting to watch him perform. I went out to the audience to watch before they could pull me on stage to serenade me again. Just sitting in the stands watching them perform made my heart ache. The feelings I was having were indescribable, watching how into their music they got. You could tell that all five of them were living their dream. Harry was having the time of his life, smiling and goofing off with his four best friends.

And all I could think was I wanted to be the reason he smiled like that. I wanted nothing more than for after the concert to throw myself into his arms and say "Good job babe." He would kiss the top of my head, seeing as he was so much taller than me, then I'd turn and peck him on the lips, smiling. Louis would make some silly or sassy comment about us and Liam would sheild his eyes as Niall would yell at us to get a room.

My day dream was interrupted by the song ending and girls screaming. I looked up to see them throwing a range of items on the stage, from sporks to confuse Liam, to very lacy and expensive looking bras.

And then it hit me.

That girl that Harry will have a relationship with eventually, won't be me. I'm just one in millions of girls all intersted in him, as proven by the girls throwing their underwear at him.

But I wasn't the same, was I? I mean I had to at least stand out some, right? I knew Harry, the dork that I attacked with shaving cream, the one that I creamed in Call of Duty. The one that kissed me before the concert.

But I still didn't think it would be enough.

~~~~~~

As the concert began to wrap up, I stood up and started walking towards Paul, who led me around back of the stage. I was nervous to see Harry again. I know it had only been an hour, but would he still feel the same way he did earlier? "I Want" wrapped up and as the girls started screaming, the stage went dark and the boys ran backstage.