Chapter Fourteen

Never felt like this before. Are we friends or are we more? As I'm walking towards the door, I'm not sure.

~Change My Mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was laughing. He was laughing his beautiful laugh that made his green eyes sparkle and his true smile come out for the world to see. He looked down at me, hands on my hips holding me close to him as his eyes flickered to my lips for a moment, still smirking. He was driving me crazy here! 

"Cam?" He asked, forehead touching mine.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I love you, you know that?" He said quietly, his sweet breath playing on my face.

I chuckled, closing my eyes. "You've mentioned that a time or two."

"Well its true," He said softly, and I opened my eyes to see him lean in ever so slightly...

My eyes flew open.

I was dreaming. Of course, because the real Harry wouldn't touch me with a fifty foot pole at the moment. I rolled out of my bunk, only to find that I was alone in the bus. I was confused until I found a note sloppily written on an unused napkin.

Cam-

We had to leave and go get ready for the concert at the venue. Didn't want to wake you early, so just call Higgy when you're ready and he'll pick you up. See you when you get here!!

~Ni

P.S.- We left you some food on the counter if you're hungry.

I looked up, but found no food. I glanced back down at the note.

P.P.S.- I got hungry and ate the food, sorry.

I chuckled to myself, rolling my eyes. Typical Niall. I called Paul to tell him I was awake and he said that he'd be here in half an hour. I decided on wearing my lace tights with a black skirt that came up to my waist and flaired out from there. I tucked my gold tank top into the skirt and finished it off with black converse high tops. I still had some time left before Paul got here, so I sat down and turned on the TV. Flipping through the channels, I found nothing interesting. I sighed, turning off the TV and just sitting there, thinking. 

Harry didn't want to talk to me. That was becoming obvious as he hadn't made any attempt to yesterday. But why? I deserved answers, didn't I? He had no reason to just stop talking to me all of a sudden without so much as an explanation. I should talk to him. He owes me that much, does he not?

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. "Cambri?" I heard Paul call.

"In here!" I said, standing up.

"Ready?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Yep!" I said, smiling back. We walked out the door and over to the car. He got in the driver's side while I hopped into the passenger side.

"Sleep well?" He asked as he started the car.

"Uhh... sort of." I said.

"Bad dream?" He looked at me sympathetically.

I chuckled. "Far from it actually." A confused look crossed his face.

"You know those dreams that seem so real? And then you wake up and you have to face the fact that you were just dreaming?" I asked him.

"I've had a couple of those," He said, nodding, "So it was one of those then?"

I nodded. Then sighed. "Reality sucks sometimes."