Chapter Six

Dedicated to Latinachicky21 because shes frikkin amazing! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

“My worst habit.... Is getting naked all the time. Sorry.”

~Harry Styles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the “film” we got into Springfield. It didn't seem like much, but the state fair was here, which was why they had come here. The concert was tomorrow night, so we were staying in a hotel tonight. We drove by the capitol building, and in the dark it almost looked so sinister I felt as if I was in 'The Hunger Games.' We got to our hotel, the Hilton. It was tall and circular shaped, and from the looks of it was the tallest building there. When we got into the room I lay down on the couch, being extremely tired from being on the road for hours.

“Why are you sleeping on the couch?” Zayn asked.

“Because there's a concert tomorrow night and you guys need to sleep?” I said.

“Oh, we'll be fine, go sleep on a bed,” He said, nodding towards one of the rooms with a bed.

“Zayn, I'm fine.” I said, putting my head back down on the pillow.

“Fine,” He said, putting his hands up and walking away, obviously realizing that my personality was not one to give up easily.

Just like that it was morning again. I didn't remember falling asleep again, either. I guess my days with the boys are making me more and more tired. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was no longer on the couch, but in one of the beds by myself. There were three in the room, Zayn and Niall were laying on one, Liam and Louis were on the other. Harry must've gone to the couch. I sighed, they didn't give up, did they?

None of the boys were awake yet, so I decided it would be nice if I made them breakfast. They were letting me live with them, after all. It was the least I could do. I hopped out of the bed and walked into the kitchen area behind the couch where Harry was laying, covered with a blanket.

Trying as hard as I could to be quiet, I found eggs and bacon in the fridge. Sandwiches! I grabbed some glass bowls, scrambled some eggs, and put them in the microwave. I made some toast while I waited, and then put the bacon in when the eggs were done.

I heard someone move behind me. They started walking towards me.

“Something smells good,” Harry said.

“Oh thanks I just decided that-” I said turning around and seeing Harry. I gasped and turned back around, covering my eyes.

“Harry...” I said slowly.

“Hmm?” He said tiredly, probably shaking his hair out as he tends to do.

“Why are you naked?”

“Oh....” He said casually.“Guess I am. I'll go put some trousers on.”

“Thank you,” I said, shaking my head. Thank God I hadn't seen anything. Not that I would've been disappointed if I had... No. That would make things awkward. And I don't even know how long I'm going to be here! Nothing can happen. Not that it will; I'm not pretty, I'm not skinny, I'm just... me. Guys never noticed me at school. Sure, I was friends with a lot, but no one ever took more interest in me than that. So should I worry about anything happening with the guys? Not at all! So I need to stop stressing about it.

“Alright I'm decent,” Harry said, walking back in.

“Thank you,” I said, giggling a little to myself. I just saw Harry Styles naked! Well... most of him. The microwave beeped and I pulled out the eggs, sticking the bacon in in their place.