Training

Kyle paces his room back and forth.
He seemed to do this more often than not ever since Silvia was attacked. Someone walks in and chuckles. Kyle glances sideways to see Steve. "What's gotten up your ass?" Steve laughs.
"I'm kinda nervous." Kyle says as he continues to pace.
"You? Nervous? I don't believe it. What you nervous about?" Steve asks as he closes and leans against the door.
"I'm meeting a girl tomorrow afternoon." Kyle replies as he walks to his bed and lays on his back.
"Your nervous because of a girl? Wow. She must be something." Steve says and Kyle rubs his face.
"It's not that. She works for me as a spy. She has no files about her, no pictures nothing. All there is, is that she knows how to fight, she always hits a target, she's suppose to be dead and can hold her breath for almost 30 minutes. Also the people who work with her are terrified of her but they look up to her and ask her for help sometimes. She's a legand among them." Kyle sighs before sitting up to see Steve was nodding slowly.
"I see. So your meeting a spy who could kill you easily. Your meeting them in the dark and I would expect she'll have people looking over her. People with guns and other weapons." Steve says and Kyle groans.
"You aren't making this any easier on me. To make it worse she doesn't know I'm her boss and that she's meeting me." He whines and flops back onto his bed.
"Sorry dude. Come on. It's time for dinner and the girls made something. I don't know what but it smells good." Steve says and opens the door.
"Fine." Kyle gets up and walks downstairs. Whatever the girls made it did smell good.
When they got there they saw Crystal and Maddison as well as the others who were wanting to know what they made. "Where's Silvia?" Kyle asks.
"She's down in the basement training room." Crystal replies as she swats Ashs hand away from the covered plates.
"Really? She's been down there for hours." Alex says with a furrowed brow.
"Well can someone go get her? We can't eat till she's here." Dylan whines.
They all look at Kyle who sighs. "I'll go get her." He turns and walks off.
When he walks down the steps he can hear panting. When he enters the basment training room he sees Silvia standing with her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. She wore a sports bra and a pair of short shorts. Sweat was dripping from her shaking body, she seemed off slightly.
"It's time for dinner and the other guys want you to come because the girls won't give them any food till you're there." Kyle sats as he leans on the doorframe.
When she looks up he sees her eyes were red from crying yet he didn't say anything. "The other guys said that? What about you?" She aks as she stands and does a sudden side kick into the heavy boxing bag which swings wildly.
"Honestly I'm not hungry." He replies.

Silvia Winchester
My body ached and was pooling wuth sweat yet I didn't drink. I needed to push myself. I needed to punish my body to make it stronger.
I look at Kyle with a brow raised. "So if you're not hungry then why did you come get me and not one of the ones who are?" I ask as I stop the punching bag.
"They told me to." He says as he watches me.
"They never told you when to come back with the answer. Why don't you come help me and let them be hungry for a little longer?" I suggest.
Kyle looks back up the stairs before walking over. "What do you need help with?" He asks.
"Well I helped you get a bullseye. Now I need you to help me be able to fight better." I reply and Kyle looks at me oddly.
"What kind of fighting?" He asks.
"I heard you could fight the best with a knife. I can throw one but not fight so well with one." I say and Kyle sighs.
"This will be fun." He grumbles as he walks to a cupboard and pulls out a couple knives.
He chucks one at me and I catch the handle. "Nice catch." He says.
"Nice throw." I say back.
"We'll start by seeing what you can do and we'll build on that." Kyle says and indicates for me to come at him. With a hidden smile the fight begins.

Crystal King
"What's taking him so long?" Steve groans.
"Who knows. He could be snogging Silvia." Maddison says.
The boys all look at each other before rushing off. I sigh and laugh slightly. "Let's go. I wanna see this." I say and walk to the basement with Maddison.
When we get there my eyes widen. Kyle has his arm tightly wrapped around Silvias waist and holds a knife to her throat. In Silvias hand she alao held a knife. "Now what do you do?" Kyle asks her from by her ear.
I see her lips twitch before she juts out her elbow into Kyles gut which makes him grunt and drop his knife. Silvia quickly turns and holds Kyle up against the wooden column with her knife to his throat. "That was good. Very good. You have a very solid elbow." He weezes. Quickly I usher everyone away to leave them be.
"Oh my god. What did we just witness?" Alex asks.
"Silvia is letting him in. She's trusting him. Slowly." I reply with a smile and serve up the food.

Silvia Winchester
I knew they had been watching yet I also knew Crystal ushered them away. I chuck Kyle a bottle off water and he downs half of it. A sweat forming on his brow. "Now what?" I ask.
"Why don't I help get your stance better. Your too stiff and your body position makes it harder to move the knife as swiftly as you need." Kyle says.
"Don't you need a drink?" He asks.
"Nope. I would train outside for 6 hours in full gear on a boiling summers day with only 500mLs of water. I'll last." I reply and Kyle nods with a slight smile.
"Respect. Now come here." He says and I walk over.
Kyle turns me around so my back was to him and I looked at him over my shoulder. "Get into position." He tells me.
I obey and wait. He puts his hands on my waist and my heart quickens. What is wrong with me? I scold myself. "Why's your heart beating so fast Winchester?" Kyle whispers cheekily by my ear. His breath warm against my skin.
"I've been full on working out for almost 6 hours." I lie.
"It wasn't beating this fast when I had my arm around you before." He says and I look away.
"You had a knife to my thoat. I slowed it with much effort to stay calm. Even if I know you weren't going to kill me it's still a knife to the throat." I say and Kyle chuckles.
"If you say so." He whispers before fixing my stance.

I flopped down onto the couch in the lounge, Kyle beside me. Everyone else was in bed or just in their rooms. "Thanks." I say without looking at him. I can still feel his hands on my waist.
"No problem. Now drink. You look like you're gonna pass out." Kyle holds a bottle out to me with a firm expression on his face.
"Make me." I say challengingly, my eyes narrowed.
Kyle smirks and I regret my words imediantly. His face is suddenly so close. His grey eyes glimmered playfully. My breath hitched as he lent his forehead on mine. I subconciously bit my lip and Kyle smiles. "You look cute when you do that." He whispers softly and my heart raced.
Everything about him is so close. My body begins to shake slightly. "Are you scared of me Silvia?" He asks lowly.
"N-no." I stutter.
"Now you will drink or else I will kiss you." He says quietly before pulling away.
I quickly take the water from him and look him over cautiously. He leans back against the couch as if nothing happened. I drink the water slowly and end up having the whole bottle, the cool liquid was nice on my throat. Yawning I closed my eyes and lay my head back.
"You'll hurt your neck doing that." Kyle says and I feel him move me so my head was on his lap. I was too tired to argue and I soon fell asleep.