Epilogue

"Muuuum. Campbells bullying me." Taylor whines as she stomps into the lounge.
"I am not." Her twin brother enters close behind.
"He is too. He's taunting me about a guy I met at an art expedition." Taylor huffs.
Delance looks up at her children. "What guy?" She questions with narrowed eyes.
"Ahhhh." Taylor seems to realize her mistake and slowly backs away.
"I don't think so." Kyle blocks the hallway with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Damn it." She curses.
Campbell snickers and Taylor makes a dive at him but he steps sideways and she crashes into the couch, flipping over it and tumbling to the ground. "I swear. When I get my hands on you..." She starts viciously.
"Taylor." Her mother warns.
Taylor huffs and crosses her arms unhappily as she glared at her brother. "Now which boy is this?" Kyle asks seriously.
"It's nobody. Really." Taylor says quickly.
"Nobody? Pft." Campbell mumbles under his breath.
"No matter how hard we press you you're not gonna say are you?" Delance says with a sigh.
Taylor shakes her head and holds her chin high. "She gets it from you sweetheart." Kyle says with a cheeky grin and the two siblings hold in a gag. They don't agree on much but they definately agree that their parents are very close and can get very touch and sappy very quickly.
"Fine you can go." Kyle says and Taylor struts from the room triumphantly. Campbell sighs and massages his forehead.
"Son..." Kyle begins and Campbell looks up at him to see his eyebrow was raised expectantly.
"Oh right. It's the ultimate jock from school. Best there is at any sport you throw at him except for the guys off course." Campbell says truthfully.
"Do you have a name?" Delance asks him.
"Sorry but no. I'm not the kind of brother who'd completely rat out their sister. You guys were both high up military. Why don't you figure it out yourselves?" Campbell says as he walks to the window and jumps out. He walks along the lawn when their Border Collie Zeus runs over and rolls onto his back for a belly rub.
"Thanks Cam." Taylors voice sounds from behind him.
"No problem. Can't have you getting grounded by me ratting you out. I'd rather you get yourself grounded. It's more entertaining that way." He replies as he glances back.
She rolls her eyes and joins him in giving Zeus a belly rub. He wiggles happily at the attention. He is a very spoilt dog and is what really brimgs the twins together. They both love him dearly.

Kyle Brandon + Delance Brandon =
Taylor + Campbell Brandon