What's Wrong?

Silvia Winchester
"Welcome everyone to another day of surfing. We have the regulars today as well as the two best surfers in the world. Kyle Brandon and our favourite surfer Silvia Winchester." The announcer calls through the microphone.
"Also I do believe it's Silvia's 29th birthday today. On behalf of the world I wish you a happy birthday and may you surf well today." He continues and I wave to the crowd and cameras.
"Let the surfing begin."
One by one surfers went out and surfed the waves. Some making mistakes and some making wipeouts. Then Kyles turn came up. As he walked by I smiled. "Good luck today. Maybe you might be able to win." I say in an overly sweet tone and he glares back at me.
As usual he does a perfect run. He carves to a halt on the shore and walks towards me. "Beat that." He hissed in my ear and I smiled back at him.
"Gladly. Would you prefer I do it with my eyes closed?" I tease before jogging to the water. I paddle out and scan the water. A perfect wave was coming.
Paddling out to meet it I spin to face the beach and allow it to sweap me up before leaping to my feet and skimming over the top. Suddenly something rams into the bottom of my board. I scream as u fall back into the water. I kick and thrash as something grabs my arm and drags me deeper. Luckily I managed to get a large breath before I was submerged.
I look down to see it wasn't a thing holding me but more of a who. It was someone wearing a dive suit with a full oxygen mask and everything. I try pull fron their grip but it just tightens.
They stop swimming deeper and pull me doen so I can look at them. It was much to dark to see definate features but I could tell it was a male. There was a glint of something and I thrash atound harder. They had a knife.
Using all my strength I slam my elbow into their head. They go limp but not before the knife slices open my arm. I have to hold back a scream of pain, my oxygen is running out.
Then I realize my surfboard is connected to my ankle. It's got a sensor for whenever I fall off it'll shoot out a strap and wrap it around my ankle. Quickly I grab onto it and kick to the surface, blood pooling from my arm into the water. I had to hurry, sharks can probably smell the blood.

Kyle Brandon
Silvia has been under for around 10 to 15 minutes. Somethings wrong. What makes it worse is her board hasn't popped up either. I ran out with my board, paddling around, hoping to catch a glimps.
Suddenly Silvia bursts out of the wave. She surfed quickly, glancing back with a terrified expression. When I looked closer I saw she was clutching her arm and it was dripping blood. Something is wrong. Very wrong. I paddle out to her wave and surf up opposite her.
"Silvia what's wrong?" I ask her and she looks at me, terrified.
"They've found me. They attacked me, one of the divers. Please help. They can't kill me. I promised. I promised him Kyle. Please help me." She pleads.
"You're gonna need to jump onto my board. Your more of a tricks person, I'm more speed. I'll get you to the shore where I can fix up your arm." I say and she looks back again.
"O-okay." She stutters. I surf as close as I can to her, arms out to grab her.
She undoes the strape around her ankle and looks up at me. "You can do it." I incourage.
She takes a deep breath and jumps. As soon as she's on my board I hold onto her and surf as fast as I can towards the beach. Crystal and Maddison were standing there, the guys only just arriving. As soon as I get to the shore the girls sprint over. "It's them Crystal. They've found me." Silvia whimpers before she collapses. I grab her before she hits the ground and carry her up the beach to my things.
"Kyle we have to get home now." Crystal snaps.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"Ask that question again and I'll drown you. I can hold my breath a hell of a lot longer than you can." Silvia croaks suddenly and I alnost drop her.
"Your bleeding to death yet you still have the strength to threaten me. Your a tough nut to crack." I joke and Silvia glips from my grasp and lands clumsily. She glares at me and staggers up to her car.
"Are you all coming or not. Crystal I've loaded your details into the car so you can drive. Could you please. I don't wanna scratch it." She calls back and Crystal runns after her. Maddison was already up by her car with all her things.
"What the bloody hell is going on? When Crystal and Maddison saw her go under they were out the door in seconds. I knew they were fast but damn." Antonio huffs.
"I have a feeling that they know each other." Kyle says.
Ash turns and walks away. "ASH." I yell and he stops.
"What do you know?" I question and he looks at his feet.
"I promised Crystal I wouldn't say. She's scary remember. What makes it worse is Maddison and Coraline were both there as well. I've never seen a scarier sight." He shivers and I sigh.
"We should head back. Just incase something really bad is happening." I sigh and Ash snorts.
"Let's just say that it's so bad we're already targets. They almost killed Crystal 7ish years back." Ash says before walking to his car, getting in and driving away.
I sigh and plod back to my car. The others get into their cars and we all drive off. My mind wirling with thoughts. What happened to Silvia and who is trying to kill her?