Chapter 15

-Scott's POV-

"Allison... Why? Why would you want to choose to be this way? I never wanted this! Trust me Ali, you're not going to like it."

"Why not? Maybe that's not what you want! But I want it! This isn't about you, Scott. I know you didn't want it. But it happened. Over these months, you've grown to like being a werewolf. You can't tell me otherwise. Also, why should I trust your judgement? How would you know I'm not going to like it?"

"Allison. I know you're upset with me, I get it. But don't turn your revenge into wanting something you might regret later. Yes, you're right. I have grown to like it, I admit that, and I don't regret it either. But, I just don't want you to suffer."

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I love you!"

"...Scott..."

"That's right, Allison. You mean the world to me. I'm willing to drop everything and do anything you need me to, and I'm scared. I don't want this to change who you are, can't you see how much I care about you?"

"... Yes, Scott.. I know. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be to mad at you. I've just been really frustrated, and a lot of stuff going on right now, and....-"

"Allison... your arm..."

*Allison's arm starts leaking blood from 'the bite'*

"Scott! Scott! What's going on?"

"Allison, honestly, I don't...."

"Wait. Does Kate have anyone in her pack?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't ask. I'm just finding out about everything, why?"

"Because, Allison... If she's an omega, or even a beta, she can't change you. Only an Alpha of their own pack can gift people with 'the bite'."

"Oh.. damnit!"

"Allison, it's okay. Don't worry. Let's just go ask. If she doesn't, you don't turn, and hey, that's okay."

"Okay, yeah, you're right. Let's go talk to Kate."

*Scott and Allison walk upstairs*

-Kate's POV-

I wonder if the bite worked on Allison... I don't hear them rambling anymore, in fact I can hear them coming upstairs.

"Hey guys, did you eventually make up?"

"Yes, Aunt Kate but that's not what matters right now."

"What's going on?"

"Kate, do you have anyone else in your pack? Like mini jaguars'?"

"No. No Scott, I do not, I have myself, and my berserkers. They're all I need. Why?"

Uh oh.

"Look at Allison's arm."

Kate sees the oozing blood dripping from her arm.

"What's happening? What did I do wrong?"

"You're not an Alpha, Kate. You're an omega, and omega's and beta's can't give anyone 'the bite' it doesn't work that way. 'The Bite' is a certain power, only obtainable from an Alpha of the pack. So the bite you gave Allison didn't work."

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay. I'll just stick to being a hunter. It was probably meant to work out this way, anyway."

"Okay hun. But i'm sorry."

*Kate hugs Allison, and wraps her arm in a band*

"It's okay, Aunt Kate, it's not your fault, plus, I'm probably not ready for this. Maybe I'm just meant to be a hunter."

"Scott, do you want to just hang out in my room?"

"Uh, yeah sure."

"Love you, Kate and thanks."

"No problem kiddo, love you too."

*We walk into Allison's Room*