Chapter 7

-Scott's POV-

*Alarm Clock goes off*

I roll over to look at the time, and it's barely 7 o'clock. Why me. But, today is going to be a special day. Today marks the calendar of Allison Argent, my beautiful girlfriend's birthday. She turns 17, and knowing she's a tiny bit older makes it kind of a turn on. Anyway, I already put balloons and notes in her locker, and I think it'll really make her day.

I hop in the shower really quick because i want to meet Allison at the school as soon as possible.  I get out of the steaming hot shower, watching my body as the steam rises. I flex my abs and arm muscles. They look the best when they're flexing and damn i can honestly say i'm proud of how good they look. Anyway, I get dressed and i march down the stairs in the already good mood that I'm in. 

"Wow, Scott you're in a great mood, who are you seeing today?"

"Good Morning Mom, what i can't randomly be in a good mood?"

"Scott, i'm your mother do you really think that'll phase me?"

"Okay, It's Allison's birthday and I planned out for her to have a really good day."

"Aww, Scott! That's incredibly sweet!"

"Which actually reminds me, i gotta go bye mom love you!" I quickly give her a kiss on the cheek and i'm out the door before i could even hear a response.

Stiles pulls in the driveway. I can't wait, Stiles already knows because i wouldn't stop bugging him about it yesterday. 

"So, Scotty you ready for your big day with Allison?"

"What's up bro! and yes i am! I've got so many things planned i know it'll just make her day. I already stuffed balloons and notes and a card in her locker, and-"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Scott, even I haven't known her for that long, but she wants her birthday to be super private, she definitely doesn't want it public."

Uh oh. 

"What!? Wait a minute, how do you know this?"

~Flashback to yesterday at School~

"Well, I had to ask her a question, and someone walked by and said 'happy birthday' to her and i asked her if it was her birthday, and she said "Shh! It's tomorrow and I want to keep it a secret. I've been telling everyone it's because I've missed too many days of school and i couldn't make up, but honestly, it's because I've been moving around too much and never settled at one school."

"Oh, my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't know.."

"It's okay, just please don't tell anyone and keep quiet about it please."

"Okay, haha see you tomorrow."

~Flashback over~

"Oh crap, i'm such a horrible boyfriend i should have asked her!"

"Scott, you're not a horrible boyfriend. You're a good person, and you wanted to do something nice on her birthday that's a typical thing to do, you know? Just maybe find her before something bad happens."

We get to the school. I rush to Allison's locker and she's already there. As soon as i walked up to her brisly, right when i got there. I heard the sound that sent shivers down my spine and made the hairs on my neck rise.

The lock clicked off, and she opened the door. Her faced flushed red as soon as she saw the balloons fly out and she saw the card that was written from me. I already regretted decorating the interior of her locker. I saw her face swell with anger.

"Hey, Allison.. I didn't know you wanted your birthday to be secret, I-"

"Stop. Just, stop. Maybe you should have asked, Scott? I mean really? I didn't want anyone to know!"

"Allison i didn't know i'm sorry.."

"I can't even.. Ugh i'll see you later!"

Before i could even respond, she had already stormed out the doors from school.