Chapter 14

-Scott's POV-

I just walk in. I called her name out, but with no response. I check her room, her parents room, and all the other rooms, and I can't find her. I walk through the hallway, and notice the room with a passcode is slightly cracked open. I always wondered why that room had a passcode on it. But hey, every family has it's secrets I guess. I peak through the door, and gasp, as I pull my hand to my mouth. Is this really happening!?

-Allison's POV-

I scream out loud, as my Aunt Kate bites my forearm. This searing pain is something that i've never felt before. But, I don't know what It's going to bring me. If I turn, I hope it's worth it. But, If I don't turn, then all this pain I'm enduring will have been for nothing, and I will continue my hunting days. Plus, I still need to research and find out about all these supernatural creatures.. I still can't even acknowledge this is even happening... This can't be real.. Werewolves... Whatever the hell a kanima is.. That Jackson, Scott, Derek.. are all "werewolves". 

As I look down to my arm, all i see is the running blood down my arms, and the set of teeth and... fang marks. 

"Allison?... How do you feel?"

"I... Uh... I don't know.."

"Well from that scream, I'm going to assume it kinda hurt a little bit."

"Oh, just a lot."

"Do you feel any.. different? Like.. increased heart rate?... Hearing abilities?... Smelling abilities..?"

"Actually.. Aunt Kate I don't... Am I supposed to?"

I hear the door squeak a little.

"Who's there?"

-Scott's POV-

Dammit. How did I get noticed!?

I walk into the room, to look at a very now pissed off Allison, and Kate.. just looks amused. 

"Scott what the hell are you doing here? Oh and by the way!" She throw's her now bleeding arm into the air waving it in front of me. What!? She got bitten!? Wait but that means.. Kate!? What the hell was she!?

"Allison!? How?"

"Aunt Kate bit me. At least she won't keep secrets from me, Scott! At least she told me what she is! A WereJaguar! 

What?... I mean, I don't know all the creatures their are, but I've never heard of a werejaguar... Since when was Kate... 

"Wait a minute, Kate you were dead! I watched Peter slit your throat!"

"Why yes, young Scotty. Peter Hale did slash my throat in. He slashed it in real good. But, don't you know at least a couple different ways, that could turn someone into a creature of the night?"

I started thinking.. All I could think of was the bite..

"Uh... all i know is the bite.."

I watched as Allison turned around and muttered the words "figures, he doesn't know how to do a lot of things lately."

Ouch. That really hurt..

"Dang, Allison.. That was quite the remark, sweetheart."

"Allison.. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you.. But anyone who knows about us, is also in danger of getting hurt. You have to understand that I don't want you getting hurt."

"Scott you know that I can take care of myself. That's not a big deal."

"I know. Allison. I know you can take care of yourself, I know you're capable of anything, and the fact that I underestimated that makes me look like an asshole. I'm really sorry Allison.. You've got to believe me."

"Oh my God, this makes me want to gag myself with a spoon. Enough with the romantic bullshit I'm going upstairs."

"Thanks again, Aunt Kate."

"No problem, sweetie."

I watched Aunt Kate leave not breaking eye contact, and remembering the fact that she always had said she 'loved my puppydog brown eyes'.

Before she left; she said: "I'll leave the drama between you two."

She walked out the door, and heard her walk upstairs to her room.