Chapter 23

-Allison's POV-

I couldn't stop running. I was feeling amazing endorphins, and I've never felt more alive. Anger, energy, thrill. All these things that I've missed so much. But mostly anger. I come to an abrupt stop. I take in everything that surrounds me. I turn around, and I see my Aunt Kate running towards me. Her evolutionized jaguar body was stunning.

I could see her dark blue-purpleish fur, and piercing green eyes. The black circlized dots that surround her entire body. I look up and roar, she stops right next to me, and roars along with me.

We both look into each other's eyes, nod, and run off together. I know exactly where I'm going right now, and I bet Kate does too.

I'm going to kill, Scott McCall.

Without thinking, I turn direction, to go directly to Scott. Kate growls and runs along with me.

Before I know it, I'm in the backyard of Scott's house. We jump over Scott's fence, and land on his property. Kate and I form back to our human selves. I hear myself growl, as my eyes are still blue. I jump up to his ledge, and as I raise my arm to break his window, I stop. I lower as I see Scott is crying with a picture frame of... me.

"What's going on? Are we still going through with this?"
I heard Kate yell, I turn around and tell her to be quiet so Scott doesn't hear us. I turned back around and I open his window slightly. I can barely hear him past his sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Allison... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to push you away.. I should have just let you do whatever you wanted.."
"Oh Scott..." I whisper to myself. I give Kate the 'one second' notion. She rolls her eyes.

I open the window slightly, and I see him look up, with his yellowed-wolf eyes reddened with veins and tears.

I enter his room, and he says,
"Allison I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"
"Shh. Scott It's okay."
I sit right next to him, I put his head right under my chest, resting on my stomach.
"It's okay. I got a little too mad, and took things too far."
"Yea, in fact, I thought I would either never see you again, or you would kill me..."
"Actually, about that... That's actually what I came here to do.."
"Allison, what!"
He shot up.
"But then I saw you crying and I actually saw how upset you were and I totally regret making that decision.."
"I can't believe you were going to kill me.. But.. It's alright. I forgive you."
"You don't hate me?"
"No, It's not in me to hate anyone. I live by forgiving and forgetting. Because I love you, Allison."

"Aww, real cute."

"Kate!"

"I knew you would back out of the plan. I knew it. Because you're in love with some stupid teenage boy."
Her eyes glowed green, while I turned to Scott and saw his turn a bright yellow.
"Kate, no! Stop!"
"Do you remember what you promised me, Allison? Something about, you know, Family always sticking together?"
"Yeah, but I didn't..."
"Didn't what? Think about it like this? Because you love him again you think this'll change everything? Well think again Allison."
Kate throws me aside, and Scott and Kate are roaring in each other's faces.