Chapter 19

-Kate's POV-

I walk around my room, and think about this situation before I make any finalized decisions. Do I really want, my only niece, to become supernatural, like me? She has to prepare for hard life.. Always on guard, on defense, having to keep away from hunters, protecting herself from other supernatural beasts.. I'm pretty sure I don't even know all their is in the beastiary. I always lacked that part. Chris was always better about that. But, I'm positive that it'll make Allison happy. That's all that matters.

I pull out my cell phone, and go to my contacts.
Deucalion
1+(714-***-****)

I press 'call' and it only took three rings for him to pick up. He always answered when I needed him.
"Hello, love."
"Hey Duke. How have you been?"
"Well, pretty good, things with the Alpha Pack have been good as well, how about you? How are things as a Werejaguar?"
"Really good, actually. Who knew being supernatural could be so fun. I just need help with learning how to control it."
"I could help you, if you'd like Kate. You know I'd drop anything to come and help you, no matter what it is."
"I know Duke. Thank you. I wouldn't call you, if it weren't direly important."
"Alright. I understand, so, what do you really want?"
"Well, just recently, my niece, Allison, found out everything about the supernatural, and she knows. She knows I'm a jaguar, she knows her boyfriend Scott is a werewolf, she knew one of her friends was a Kanima, she knows everything."
"Ooh. That can't be good. How did she take it?"
"Really well, actually. She was so intrigued. She actually... wanted to become like us. Except, my bite didn't work, because I'm not an Alpha."
"Ah. So... You're wondering if I'll give your niece the bite, just to give her what she wants?"
"Yes, please Duke. You're an Alpha, I know it'll work if you do it.."
"Hm, fine. But, you know I don't make any free deals."
"Yes, Duke, I know. I'll figure something out. Unless you'd like to see me under you, out of breath, moaning your name louder than your supernatural ears can hear."
"Y-yes, that'll be fine. I'll come over right away."
"Thanks, Duke. See you soon."
Ends phone call. 
I walk into Allison's room, and see her, on her phone. 
"Hey, did Scott not stay the night?"
"Nah, we got into a little argument but it's no big deal. I heard you on the phone, is everything okay?"
"Yes, sweetie everything is fine.. Actually, it's a surprise just for you."
"Wait, what? Why? What's happening? Is this your friend who's going to help me?"
"Yes it is!"
She gets excited and hugs me. 
"Thank you, Kate! When is he coming?"
"He's actually coming right now. Right when he gets here, we'll start."
"I'm so excited I can't wait!"
There is knocking on the front door. I run down the stairs, and open the door to see my old friend Deucalion. Broad shoulders, and huge biceps, just as I always remembered, with his chest popping out through his shirt, with the pulsing veins that go up his arms. 
"Hey Duke!" I engulf him in a big hug. 
I feel his tough arms wrap around my thinner body, one hand grabbing my butt, and hugs me back. He reaches his voice out with the British accent I've always found so sexy.
"Hey Kate. So, where's your niece? I'm very excited for her."
She's upstairs, "Allison, come down, their is someone I want you to meet!"
"I hear her come down the stairs, she reaches her hand out, they shake hands.
"It's very nice meeting you, sir."
"Haha, please call me Deucalion, or Duke, if you'd like."
"Okay, Duke, so what's the protocol? Do you just bite my arm anywhere and it works?"
"Generally, sometimes, yes, but for a better chance of it working I have to enter my fangs directly into two sets of veins. It works faster."
"Huh. Interesting."
She rolls her sleeve up and offers Deucalion her arm.
He enters his fangs in her forearm, the exact opposite area of the elbow, where a bunch of veins are present. He bites down into two blue ones.
"Aghhh!"
She screamed out of pain.
He released, and we all look at her arm, and instead of the black blood pouring out, the bite wound, is already starting to heal. 
"Woah, that is cool! Thank you so much!"
She hugs my friend. 
"Kate, what's happening? I feel a warm gut in my feeling, and my facial structure feels like it's shaping."
"It means you're turning already, and we get to see what lovely shape you've taken."
I watch, as my niece's skin turned to an icy-dark grey, and her eyes a golden yellow. Her fangs protruded, long black claws elongated, and she howled up to the roof.
Her body went back to normal. 
"Oh my gosh, this is so exciting! I have to go show Lydia!"
"Well, hold on Allison-"
"Oh, Duke it's only her first day. She won't be able to do any harm. Just be careful with whom you share your secret to, okay? And don't be home too late."
"I promise. Thank you so much, again!"
"You're welcome."
I watch as my niece excitedly runs out of the house.
"Now, why don't we finish business upstairs in your bedroom?"
"Sounds perfect."
We walk up to my room.