Chapter 4

We fall on her bed. We makeout for a good 30 minutes, she took my shirt off, while i took hers off. We're just lying on top of each other, topless. Nothing but good vibes fill the room, with romance. She kisses my neck and nibbles it gently, while rubbing her hands up my leg back and forth. Then, suddenly and humiliating, the condom in my pocket falls out. I feel the heat radiating off my face, as the blood rushes to my head out of embarassment.

"Uh, Scott... whats.."
"Oh that's well um you know what it is.. I mean i wasn't going to use this... I mean i was going to, if i was going to have sex with you.. which im not, i mean unless you want too, i mean..."
She cuts me off again with another kiss.
"Scott, it's okay. You don't need to be embarassed. It's totally fine, and i understand what you're saying."
"Okay.." I start to feel the blood flowing naturally and my face starts to cool off.
"Thanks for understanding, Allison. You really are wonderful."
"No problem, hun.. and.. *I whisper to Scott* if this relationship works out romantically as we both want it to, you'll get to use this someday."
I'm thinking to myself and.. i scored. I scored with the best girlfriend in the world.
"Oh.. okay cool, and Allison.. you deserve the best and only the best.. So i want to have it when you're ready. I want it to be romantic, and wonderful for the both of us."
"Thank you, Scott. That is so sweet, and that really means a lot to me. I wish for the same thing, and i'm glad you're the man i get to give it to. 

*Locked Car horn goes off* 
"Oh no, I think my parents are home!"
Allison and I both scurry to get dressed. Quickly put the condom in my back pocket, get my shirt and shoes on, and she does the same thing. 

I see Allison walk to the front of the stairwell, as she waits for someone to walk through the door.

"Allison! Your super fun Aunt and your parents are here!"
"Okay, Hi Auntie Kate! I'll be down in a second!"
"Okay, Scott. Turns out my parents and aunt came home a little earlier than I expected. So it looks like you're going to meet them. Is that okay?"
"If I'm going to be with you for awhile, I'm going to meet your family, eventually. Might as well meet them now."