Chapter 8

-Allison's POV-

"Who the hell does he think he is!?"

I paced around my room as my Aunt Kate was sitting on the edge of the bed, listening to my rant, trying to console me with words.

"Well, sweetie, what exactly happened, just tell me right from the start."

I breathe in, hold it for a few seconds, and then exhale and relax.

"I remember Stiles asking me about my birthday because someone had wished me an early happy birthday. I wasn't mad or anything, because nobody was around except Stiles. So i explained why I am uncomfortable about people talking and or knowing about my birthday, and at this point i wasn't even thinking about Scott. I just really wanted nobody to know about it. But, Stiles tells Scott everything, you know? So i figured that Stiles would tell Scott, and make something special private, but no. Stiles did not tell Scott, and then he decorated the whole inside of my locker with balloons and cards flying out."

"URRAGHH! I yell as i threw a brush against my mirror and saw the corner of it crack, as the sound pierced my ears like a siren. 

I lay my body on the bed and exhale trying to not accidentally hit Kate.

"Sweetie, I'm really sorry that happened, but think about it. I mean, truely deeply think about the situation. He was trying to do something nice for you, on your special day, because all he was thinking about, was you, and your happiness. He didn't know you wanted it to be private, he just wanted to make sure your day was special. So don't be too mad at him, Ally. He was only trying to make you happy because he truly cares about you."

Well that's true. I never thought about it that way. I mean, i shouldn't have just assumed Stiles would tell him.. He was only trying to be a good boyfriend."

"Also, i think it kinda makes it worse knowing i've been ignoring his phone calls and texts." 

Dammit, this changes everything..

"Oh, Ally! I feel bad for the boy myself.. When do you think you're going to talk to him?"

"I have no idea, it will be soon, but i have to make it up to him."

"Well i think you should start with the text."

She was very persistent on me texting him.

I chuckled, grabbing my phone. I unlock it, telling me I have 6 missed phone calls, and 13 text messages.

"Good lord, Ally! He really likes you. I think you've found yourself a keeper!"

I remain silent, as i can feel the tears rushing to my eyes as i read his texts. One of them said:

"Hey, Allison... You're probably still mad at me.. But I had no idea.. and i don't want to ruin what we had.. I like you so much, and I care only about you, and if you give me another chance.. I'll make sure to be the best you ever had... Love you.. hopefully i'll talk to you later.."

The tears are now streaming down my face like a river with a rapid force.

"Oh my gosh, I really messed up, I need to make this right. I need to, what do I do?"

"Well first, Allison, text him back. Let him know everything is alright, you're not mad, but you just need some time to relax, and you love him too... In fact, why don't you invite him over tonight? I'll make sure to get your parents and myself out so you two can have fun."

"You really are the best, Aunt Kate."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I've been through relationships myself and you know you learn a thing or two."

"Okay, i sent him the text.. Hopefully that will-"

*Received message from Scott*

"Holy crap, Ally he's deep in the love he has for you. What does it say?"

*Opens text* 

"Thank you so much Allison.. this means so much to me and i'm glad you're going to give me a chance. I love you so much, and i'll make sure to make it up to you. I promise."

"I'll be right back sweetie."

I nod as i watched her walk out of my room. I'm just sitting on my bed curled up to my knees sitting in a set of emotions, sadness, joy, sexual frustration, and.. love. She walks back and puts something on my nightstand. She walks back out, as i hear her yell "Don't say I never took care of ya!"

I immediately go to my nightstand, and there i see, is a pack of XL condoms.