Chapter 20

-Allison's POV-

Oh. My. God. This is so exciting! 
I'm in my car, and I pull down my mirror, and I growl, as I watch my skin turn into a dark grey, and my eyes turn a golden yellow. I look down at my hands, and I watch big, black, sharp claws come out. I feel a thrill in my stomach, as I lash out at my arm, I watch as four bloody lines appear, and yet, disappear within seconds.
"Hahaha! I bet I don't even need a car to go to Lydia's! I could just run! I wonder how fast I could run!"
I get out of the car, and lock it.
As soon as I know it, I'm running. Running through the Beacon Hills Reserves. The big vast forest was certainly nice to run through. But, then I feel a pain in my head, and my stomach, and my legs. I fall to the ground. I look up, and everything blurred. Except the moon, the lunar white sphere, that seemed to be seen perfectly in my vision.
What is happening?!
I growl as loud as I could. Within an instance, I feel hungry, and like I need to shred something up with my claws, I look on the path in the Reserves, and I see a moving object. I can't quite make out what it is, it's just a moving object, and I'm starving.
I run, and pounce on the object. I watch my hand raise, and slash it's throat, stomach, and face. I couldn't even control what was going on. I guess this was the hard part Aunt Kate was talking about. I somehow mananged to pull the strength to stop what I was doing, and I looked really hard to see what I was clawing at.
Oh no.
No. No, no no No! This couldn't have happened.. No.. I can't believe I did this..
I stood up, and I just couldn't find the strength to look away from what I did.
I.. killed someone. He must've been a jogger.. I couldn't even tell it was a person! I wouldn't kill someone on purpose! Oh no.. My cheeks flood with tears..
I drag his body to the nearest bush I could find. I wipe my claws/hands on the poor man's shirt and pants. 
"I'm so sorry....."
I continue to cry, meanwhile, I run to Lydia's house.
I stop at her driveway. I try to remain still. I wipe all my tears, and exhale slowly. I walk up to her front door, pretending that everything is fine.
I walk in, and go right up to Lydia's room. I don't even need to knock, I've been best friends with her since elementary school. I walk in, and she runs up to me and hugs me.
"Hey Lyd."
"Allison! How are you?"
"I'm okay, how are you?"
"I'm good, you look like you've been crying, is everything okay?"
Damnit. I knew she would have figured it out. 
"Actually, I'm not. But, something exciting has happened to me. And then I did something very bad, Lydia. Like, really bad."
"Well then. Show me!"
I stand back and show her my transformation.
"Oh my gosh!! Allison! You're just like Scott!"
"I am, although Scott isn't okay with it. He didn't want me to be like him."
"Well, you do understand why, right? He just loves you and wanted to protect you."
"Yes, I know, Lydia. I love him too, but I just wanted to be like him, and you, and be happy with you guys. Truly happy."
Lydia's eyes flash an iridescent purple.
She engulfs me in a hug. When her eyes' flash, it means that she's empathizing her emotions with the person she's conversing with.
"Except.. I was running in the woods, actually on the way over here, and I accidentally...."
I stopped talking. I couldn't continue. All I could do, was breathe, and cry. My raspy voice cracking due to lack of speech. 
I couldn't stop crying.
"Allison if you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine I totally understand."
"I killed someone."
"Oh..."
"Yeah..." 
I collapsed on the floor. All I could do was stare at the ceiling.
"Allison, are you okay??" She's shaking my shoulders. I sit up.
"Yea, I'm fine. It's just hard processing this." My eyes glowed.
"Well, if it makes you feel any better, your eyes are very beautiful when they look blue."
"What?! Blue?!"
I run to her mirror and see my eyes. 
"What happened? They were yellow just two hours ago!"
"When you take the life of an innocent, your eyes turn from yellow to blue. If you're an Alpha, it doesn't matter. They'll still be red. "
"So now everyone in the supernatural world will know I'm a horrible person."
"You're not a horrible person, Allison! It's not like you did it on purpose!"
"Yeah, you're right..."
"Hey, let's not let this ruin our night. We'll have a great time, and, I'm making you stay the night."
"Haha, okay. Thank you Lydia."
"It's no problem, you're my best friend."