Chapter 11

Curiosity is a horrible mistress of temptation, but i have to know where she's going. 

I walk up to the door, and enter: "8056". I heard the door unlock and slide to to the side. I walk in slowly, hearing Kate talk on the phone.

"No, nobody knows about my secret, yet. Although, speaking of secrets, this little town of Beacon Hills reeks of supernatural secrets. My niece's boyfriend, is a werewolf. How crazy is that? Oh, and a couple weeks ago, they brought down this kid named uh, Jason? no- Jackson! Yeah he was some giant lizard thing and apparently he's a werewolf now too. Oh, and remember my high school sweetheart, Derek? He's the Alpha.

Wait what?! Scott....my boyfriend.. is a werewolf? So is Jackson? And Derek is their Alpha? This can't be right. Werewolves don't exist. 

I lean closer in so i can continue listening to her conversation.

"And the sad thing is, nobody in this town knows. It's pathetic, they're completely oblivious to everything. Everyone is buying into Oh no, it's an animal attack! Oh jeez give me a break. Peter? Oh Peter is dead, I believe. After ripping my throat out, and turning me into the jaguar I am. I wonder about any other secrets that are lying around in this town. 

I lean in a little too close, knocking something off the shelf.

Uh oh.

"Hey Jeff, I gotta go."

Click.

I shuffle to the wall and hide my hands over my mouth so I don't make a sound, and close my eyes. After a few seconds of silence, I open my eyes to see Kate turn around the corner and their she is standing in front of me.

I have never been so terrified for my life.

"Well hey there, Niece. How much of that did you hear?"

I just stood there; frozen. I was so scared of what she might do if she found out i heard everything.

"Hi Aunt K-Kate, I um h-heard all of it.."

"Ohh. Did you now. Well then you probably heard all of that supernatural talk, huh? Well, Allison. It's time to show you about everything."