Chapter 6

Hiiiiii,  now READ

" what's wrong with you!!? just because I didn't answer your fucking question doesn't give you the right too break my mother's birthday present!" Jungkook screamed at him.

Taehyung froze, is heart ached watching the younger cry.  Taehyung did the unthinkable,  he leaned down towards jungkook and pulled him into a hug. His members were surprised, jungkook stiffened, but taehyung didn't mind.

The moment didn't last long when tae felt something poking his stomach, he looked down to see a knife poking him. He looked at jungkook who had puffy red eyes.  Taehyung slowly let go of him and stood up.

"You think you can touch me after what you've done?!" Jungkook spat.  Taehyung signaled his members to retreat to the van. The others obeyed.

Taehyung watched jungkook. Slowly he took out his gun and put it down.  He kicked it away.

"I put my gun away, Now put your knife down jungkook-ah" he said.

Jungkook didn't know what took over him,  but he obeyed.

Taehyung looked at the younger,
"Jungkook im sorry,  I didnt know,  I truly am sorry. How about I pay for it this time? I know it won't be the same as the last one.  But I can try.  Please jungkook I'm sorry.  Taehyung said with sincere in his voice.

Jungkook looked at him before saying "Okay but you'll pay this time,  you Wacko. "

Taehyung sighed in relief
"so you want to go now or?....... "

Jungkook looked at him not really sure if he should or not. After debating with his mind he agreed.

Taehyung smiled a little and opened the door to the passenger seat. Jungkook looked at him before entering the van. Once inside he couldn't help but look at the members who were in the back.  Jungkook stared at them and they stared back.

When taehyung entered the driver's seat he saw jungkook and his members having a staring contest.

He smiled before interrupting them,  "Jungkook these are my members: Moon-Bin,  key,  bambam, and youngjae. "

Jungkook nodded and turned around his seat to look out the window.

This is fucking crazy.,  what the hell am I doing in here.  Oh my god. 
He thought.

Taehyung cleared his throat and turned the engine on. The whole ride was silent, no body said anything.
Taehyung took the picture out of his pocket and handed it to jungkook,  who took it and clutched onto it like his life depended on it.

Taehyung smiled sadly,  the thoughts of him breaking the locker wasn't going well through hid head.

"Thank you. " Taehyung's eyes widened,  an EXO member shouldn't be saying thank you to a BTS member.
He turned to jungkook and nodded.

Time passed and they arrived at the jewelry store,  Taehyung told his members to stay put.

Once taehyung and jungkook were inside he led them to the counter to buy a new locket.

Jungkook wasn't paying attention to what taehyung was saying. He was too busy staring at his face.  He was too busy staring that he didn't notice taehyung handing him a box. 
Jungkook blushed a bit and accepted the box,  once he opened it,  tears started streaming down his face. 

The necklace was even more beautiful than the last one. Jungkook couldn't keep his excitement in him. 
"YAHHHHHHHHHS BITCHHHHHHHHHHH!" He yelled jumping onto Taehyung and wrapping his legs around him.

"thank you thank you thank you!!"
He kept yelling.

Taehyung not minding one bit wrapped his arms around jungkook.

Once jungkooks excitement died down he noticed he was still hugging taehyung.  Embarrassed he let go.

Taehyung was shocked at first but started smiling like an idiot.

Jungkook blushing stood on his tippy toes and kissed Taehyung on the cheek than ran out of the store like a mad man yelling "Thank you hyung!!"

Taehyung never felt happy in a long time.

Yahhhhh I'm back babies.  How are the authors babies hmm??? Lol I hope you enjoyed new chapter coming out again.